PDA

View Full Version : im 16

**DONOTDELETE**
09-30-2001, 06:45 PM
Please dont reply with your too young blah blah. OK, so im 16 and im looking to attract girls my age maybe up to 18. My ammo is apc and npa. So what doses do you recomend?

rjm
09-30-2001, 07:23 PM
Dude -- Wish I was sixteen again, but THEN, not NOW... That\'s neither here nor there though...

ANYway, the Jambat formula is 70% APC and 30% NPA.

I\'m not going to tell you you\'re too young, but you actually may not need it. Here\'s an experiment: try about a drop sread behind both ears (that\'s 1/2 drop per), and maybe about 1/2 drop for EACH wrist.

You know how pleasant the smell is yourself, and it\'s relatively low concentration shouldn\'t overload you. Perhaps save the (SMALL!) batch of Jambat for the parties on Friday and Saturday nights.

Apparently, once the 70/30 line is crossed, it starts to repel people.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-30-2001, 08:36 PM
Besides teenages girls may even be overwhelmed by you. Frankly in my experience the people most responsive to mones are women in their mid thirties. Don\'t get me wrong, younger women respond too but may be put off by you. I\'d try something without a lot of Androstenone in it. Lure is probably good I guess or maybe AE which has Androstenol in it. Maybe you should just order Super Primal Musk Oil and forget about everything else. You want high Androstenol because you don\'t want to run the girls away.

It may help people have a better attitude toward you but some of the teenage guys that responded said the phermones had no effect. It may be easy (especially with the APC NPA mix) to over do it at your age. It\'s easy to over do it at my age. I agree wholeheartedly with Randy. Try APC alone. My first big hit came from APC by itself anyway. images/icons/wink.gif

[ September 30, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]