PDA

View Full Version : Realm for Men

**DONOTDELETE**
09-29-2001, 02:38 PM
Has anyone tried this product? What were your results like?

Also what are the contents of this product? How much adrostenon and -nol?

Thanks
Don Juan

oscar
09-30-2001, 01:38 PM
DJ,

I\'ve used Realm for years.It was because I was running out and searching for a new bottle that I first found this forum.
The contents list Benzophenone-2 images/icons/crazy.gif,
and Human Pheromones.(Typical lack of clear information!)

I\'ve seen the Benzophenone listed in the ingredients of an after-shave or cologne called Sex Appeal at a local drugstore,but have no idea what it is.

There\'s loads of stuff on the now closed Phero Talk board about Realm.You can still do a search on it,I tried.

The most questionable aspect of Realm is the claim by its inventor Dr.Berliner, that it is NOT a sexual attractant,but rather is designed to affect the WEARER, giving him(her) confidence and a feeling of well-being.Thus the school of thought that had users buying and wearing the opposite sex\'s formula.I always used Realm for men. It has a great scent,and I got many hits while wearing it.I observed that women of Asian descent seemed particularly fond of it.

I\'ve not yet tried, but it would probably be good punched up with an additive like NPA or AFA, but it also stands well on its own.

It\'s not real potent Phero-wise(0.005%, 1/10 the strenghth of PI),but it\'s a good scent.I plan to have some on hand as long as it\'s available.

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-30-2001, 08:54 PM
Funny you\'d say that. I just mentioned the same thing in a pervious post. Realm and NPA could be a pretty potent mix. Realm has a very nice smell as does APC and could have the same effect. I\'d love to add 2 ounces of NPA to six ounces of a bottle of Realm.