PDA

View Full Version : Dry nHance wipe!!

Paul canada
09-29-2001, 09:03 AM
Hi everyone:

Was out trying to impress this lady last nite and I brought along an nhance wipe. when I opened it it was bone dry. images/icons/frown.gif

I poured a small amount of water on it and rubbed it into my face. Didn\'t get any reaction so now I am wondering if anyone else had the same problems and how did they resolve it....

thanks

Paul

Bruce
09-29-2001, 11:10 PM
Hi Paul,

It has happened before. The packaging is not very good and breaks/cracks very easily. The company is working on a new one, but it is very expensive they say. Nobody can figure out how Xcite makes their\'s so snazzy. They should be able to hold up in your pocket for a few hours, but they don\'t.

In any case, send the dry ones back or even just keep track of how many dry ones you get on a piece of paper and e-mail the number to me. I will have some more sent out to you for free.

Sorry,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
09-30-2001, 04:37 PM
Hey Paul! I\'ve become stingy with my NHance wipes because they are the one thing I got proof positive from using in close areas. After a single use, I store the wipe in a mini-MM\'s tube (being from Canada you\'ve probably seen them). I\'ve had a few dry ones too so I\'ve just been putting them in the tube and sometimes adding a very small amount of alcohol (rubbing not drinking!) to remoisten them...not sure if it\'s effective or not but they smell the same.

Anyway, I\'m saving the wipes til the end of my experimenting...I\'m currently playing with Attraction mixed with Primal (3 to 1), and the TES with SPMO.

Happy Hunting.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-30-2001, 08:48 PM
I don\'t use the wipes but like Infoyoda I was going to sugguest using a little alcohol instead of water to bring the wipes back to life.

Paul canada
10-01-2001, 04:09 PM
Thanks Guys I\'ll try that next time

Paul