PDA

View Full Version : AFA

**DONOTDELETE**
09-28-2001, 08:47 PM
what does AFA stand for and where can i get it and does it have a-none as well as a-nol?? thanx

CJ01
09-29-2001, 06:02 AM
The - none / -nol ratio is almost equal, just a tiny bit more -none, that´s all.

It´s from Stone Labs, check on the homepage.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-30-2001, 05:30 PM
thanx CJ but since it\'s a mone where you have to add it to your cologne how would i go about doing it oh yeah i wear some cheap cologne cause i\'m a tight ass (British Sterling) just to let ya know and how much cologne should i use and how much AFA should i use

oscar
10-01-2001, 02:19 PM
tiger,

AFA stands for Androstenone Fragrance Additive,and it can be found under the Stone Labs heading on the Love-Scent page.It contains 0.020%Androstenone and 0.019% Androstenol,which ranks it among the \"heavy-weights\" for total phero concentration.

If you\'re going to cough up $50 for a high-test phero product,do yourself a favor and get some nice cologne to mix it with.

If you\'re a real tight-ass you can try to get some of those little sample tubes of cologne and just mix in a couple of drops of the AFA.Start with a 6 to 1 mix,(6 parts cologne to 1 part additive.)

Always mix SMALL batches \'til you know you\'ve got it right.Use an eye-dropper
(@ $1.50),with 1 drop as your measurement unit.You can always punch it up with more phero if you don\'t think it\'s strong enough.

The newer and edgier a cologne is,the more chance you\'ll hear those magic words,\"WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?\",even if what she\'s REALLY responding to is the PHEROS!.

Even if the pheros spark an interest in some girl,she\'s not likely to seriously consider you as a potential partner if you smell like her DAD! images/icons/shocked.gif

Good Luck,
Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

CJ01
10-02-2001, 01:29 AM
Don´t talk to me about the British Pound!! I know! but you know $50 is about 20 to 25 Pounds, that is what most people spend on a saturday down the pub, if not more.

I have used AFA without mixing it with anything, well that´s not true really, I mixed it with PF most of the time but I also used it just on it´s own.

CJ

oscar
10-02-2001, 04:56 AM
CJ,

I thought Tiger was talking about \"British Sterling\" the cologne that\'s been around (over here anyway) for like,a hundred years!

Oscar images/icons/crazy.gif

CJ01
10-02-2001, 07:41 AM
Oh, I didn´t realize that. oops. images/icons/blush.gif
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2001, 08:33 PM
That\'s funny. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2001, 08:39 PM
And the value of the aussie dollar is even worse common you americans buy our currency lol so i can afford these phermones products he he.