PDA

View Full Version : how long does it stay fresh

**DONOTDELETE**
07-14-2001, 02:49 PM
hey just one more question about the edge, how long does it stay fresh?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-14-2001, 02:54 PM
Freshness? Humm I really do not know. But from talking to others in the forum and reading some of the older posts from this new forum and the old. There have reports of guys being given or having older bottles of different products (talking years) and they seem to be still very effective. So I would assume a year or two would not be an unwarranted reply. But I am not an expert, so does anyone else have any info on age of phero products?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-14-2001, 08:29 PM
On a shirt, it stays for a long time. Ont the skin probably less time because of bacteria. I\'m wearing I shirt I sprayed last night and I can still smell the pheros. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-14-2001, 09:08 PM
If the pheros inside starting smelling fresh (as opposed to their normal stinky smell), then you can be sure they have gone bad images/icons/laugh.gif

Or if after you wear the pheros in question they make you want to reply to a post entitled \'how long does it stay fresh?\'with a ridiculous answer like the one above, then you can be most definetely be certain that they\'ve gone bad. ROTFLMAO images/icons/laugh.gif images/icons/laugh.gif images/icons/laugh.gif images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-16-2001, 11:59 AM
JOE,

I think you been sniffing a little too much Pheros yourself ... J/K

LOL

Jaz

**DONOTDELETE**
07-16-2001, 03:37 PM
Hey gotta be careful not to get to high on the stuff like i have doen sometimes (kidding of course) or it could just be the buzz,