PDA

View Full Version : just got the edge

**DONOTDELETE**
07-14-2001, 01:42 PM
i just got the edge and i wanted to know if anybody smells a strong alcohol smell when they take the top off of it. Because thats what i smelt and i wanted to know if thats normal smell. Also i plan to apply it on my shirt, so where should I put and how many sprays should i put on

**DONOTDELETE**
07-14-2001, 02:46 PM
Geof,

Yes the smell of \"the Edge\" is very heavy smelling in the alcohol. But with it you get the \"Mones\". I can smell the pheros more so than the alcohol. But the stuff works great. When applying go slow start with one spray to your chest area of the shirt then apply your normal amount of cologne. Try the 1 spray for a few occasions and see if you can notice an effect. A word of caution; I have found only one person that the smell of the Edge is quit offensive. And it just happens to be me dear old mum. So if one person comes up to you and tells ya you smell like pee...take it with a grain of salt. If twenty tell ya you smell...then back of your application. I have also found for smoky settings (i.e. clubs, bars etc.) an additional spray to the hair works very well.
Anyway Best of luck.
TCO