PDA

View Full Version : Hit or what... 7:3 ratio of SOE mixed with NPA

**DONOTDELETE**
05-16-2002, 09:57 AM
Hey guys,
I had a doctors appointment yesterday so I used SOE mixed with NPA at a 7:3 ratio.
Now my question is whle wating to see my doctor every nurse that passed by me
looked at me. It wasn\'t just your everyday
nomal look, it was more like a double take kind of look. These women passed by me more than once and continued to look even as they walked by their eyes were on me. So was this a hit ? I used maybe about 6 so dabs around my neck.
dabs = turn over bottle on finger.
Are these the kind of hits I should be looking for...I read that chattiness came along with wearing nol but I didn\'t get any of that, just looks. If this was a hit, then it was my first one since wearing pheros
( A couple of times a week for about a couple of months).

**DONOTDELETE**
05-16-2002, 11:08 AM
I think you already know the answer to that....

P.S. YES!!!! Congrats on your first. You want more now don\'t ya?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-16-2002, 11:35 AM
Thanks man,
I would like more hits....who wouldn\'t.
The reason I asked was cause I used
the same amount a couple of days before
and was around women for a couple of hours and I got no hits....well none that I could distinguish anyway, and thats cause I was in close range. Whereas at the doctors office I wasn\'t that close to any females so that led me to wonder how effective the pheros were. I mean, how far
away do you have to be in order for these guys to work.

Whitehall
05-16-2002, 11:46 AM
As hits to None and ovulation are closely correlated, then one can expect only 1 in 7 random fetile women to be sensitive. The math is ovulation is a 4 day window in a 28 day cycle.

Of the sensitive women, typically only a fraction will make an overt response. For women who work closely together, their periods tend to synchronize, so you may of walked into a \"hot bed\" of ovulating women.

Lucky you.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-16-2002, 01:34 PM
Wow,
I didn\'t know........Damn! I may have missed a golden opportunity images/icons/wink.gif