PDA

View Full Version : Observations of hoonish and testostrone driven behaviour.

Watcher
05-13-2002, 10:29 PM
Considering the loutish behaviour most alpha males generate often im observing as a result of synthetic none behaviour and an increase in iditos driving their cars on our local suburban roads it would be useful for driving insturctors to use nol and a1 to teach their students this would have a calming effect and encourage proper driving techniques from day one, god im coming up with good ideas today arent I. Could be useful for calming people as far as the police forces go.
Ive even heard that the military have been experimenting along similar lines as well.

Teak
05-14-2002, 04:46 AM
Doesn\'t A-1 have a negative effect in men? xvs seemed to be experiencing anxiety which is the last thing you want. Although maybe that negative reaction was due to OD\'ing on A-1? Cus Bruce seemed to find A-1 very pleasent to wear. But could be good for nervous or bad mood female drivers for sure.

Xehupatl
05-14-2002, 07:00 AM
the way I see it, the best way to use pheromones is to stuff them up your arse so women get horny when you fart!
that\'d be the day images/icons/laugh.gif

Whitehall
05-14-2002, 08:16 AM
That should be \"loutish behavior most IMMATURE alpha males generate.\" We mature alphas are here to guide you punks into a life of responsiblity and civility. If you don\'t take our hints, we\'ll throw you in jail.

Seriously, you are on to something here. Pheromones are more than just sex. \'Nol would be a pheromone of choice for police since it tends to generate sociability.

Watcher
05-14-2002, 11:38 AM
Yeah well some of us young ones are mature lol, after dealing with pheromone driven females for five years shit ive developed a great mature completley calm personality to deal with weird shit.
Seriously though it does have that calming effect i was just using creative license may be onto something though.