PDA

View Full Version : -None-a-mania running wild

jamesdeanmartin
05-13-2002, 06:55 AM
Holy Cow, I\'ve had some minor bad experiences with -none is the past. Scared off a couple girls with ODs. Well on Friday, I put on three sprays of TE unscented before I was going out, and one of my female friends stopped by. I have never seen her so bitchy in my whole damn life. She was a monster. We get along real well, but she ended up moving as far away from me as humanly possible and just sitting in the corner bitching and reading a magazine. I was in a bitchy mood as well. Maybe the period scent + -none makes both parties agitated? I was in a major piss poor mood, pissed off at the world. Some of my other female friends came over then and we went out to a movie and everything was cool. Within five minutes of leaving my other friend\'s side, I was in a great mood. My friend just went home pissed off, and bitched at her boyfriend a ton (I heard about it from him last night, he was like \"what the hell did you do to her? She\'s never been like this.)

This is powerful stuff boys, be careful.
JDM

rjm
05-13-2002, 07:06 AM
JDM,

This ties in to what I\'ve observed on my own -- -none seems to telegraph your emotional state, whether good or bad. If she was in a bad mood to start with, then I can see how things would have escalated.

Once you felt better, with the other females who were also in a better mood, THAT mood escalated.

Cool, ain\'t it? images/icons/cool.gif