PDA

View Full Version : Realm and Yes

Tom
05-08-2002, 11:28 PM
If I want to try Realm or Yes, what is your suggestion ? (Which one better to choose).
I know that the phero is very low ( I also want to try very minimalist).
I need to try it for Asian target (I am Asian)

Or anybody can suggest me to mix my existing phero (NPA, PI, SOE, Andro, TE, APC with others ingredient so I can get almost same formula as Realm ?)

Thanks

[ May 09, 2002: Message edited by: Tom ]

xvs
05-09-2002, 01:35 AM
The Realm that works on women is the one in Realm FOR women.

If you get Andro1 from love-scent you get the same effect, but much much much more concentrated.

No other product I know of will produce the same effect.

oscar
05-09-2002, 02:49 PM
Tom,

I would NOT recommend buying \"Yes\". It has a VERY strong fragrance, but very little phero power.
The first phero product I ever tried was Realm for men, many years ago. While it\'s debatable whether or not there are pheros that attract women in it, it has a very nice scent that I found to be especially appealing to Asian women. Plus it makes YOU feel good when you wear it.

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
05-09-2002, 02:56 PM
The Realm FOR Women will improve a woman\'s mood, especially during PMS. It is the same as Andro-1 but has lot\'s of feminine fragrance such as \"lily\" - it is a very good perfume but, as a guy, I\'m not confortable wearing it in public.

Neither RfW nor Andro-1 will stir a woman\'s lust - at least I haven\'t found that to be true nor have I read a reliable report that it does - it\'s no A-none.

I\'ve tried blending RfW with other scents - essential oils, Jovan Musk2, a dash of NPA - it\'s not so bad but not perfect.