PDA

View Full Version : Attracting younger women

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2002, 03:00 AM
There was some posting on how different \'mones affect women of different ages. My ideal \"target\" is probably 19 or 20; at the moment I have AE and APC. Does anyone have any recomendations for attracting WITHOUT the scare-off? Any different \'mones I should purchase?

jamesdeanmartin
05-08-2002, 05:37 AM
I would think SoE would work well, or Andro1 (although it\'s much more expensive and less proven). I\'ve had a lot of success with SoE and Andro1 with younger women (20-24 range), less success with TE/PI/NPA etc.

Actually two weeks ago, two different 17/18 year old girls came up to me in the coffee shop I live above and asked me to go to prom with them. I\'m 24 years old, so I politely declined, but I think something may have been working. One of the girls is in a constant DIHL look around me.

Oh well,
JDM

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2002, 08:03 AM
Using what you have, try this combination:

Use 2-3 dabs of APC on your hand and squirt two times an unscented lotion. Mix the two in your palms and apply on your face and neck as if you were putting regular cream on. Then take two drops of AE, one behind each ear. Let us know how it goes.

Whitehall
05-08-2002, 09:05 AM
This is off-topic, but I am SOOOO glad I\'m no longer shopping 19 and 20 y/o females. They were so much trouble!

Give me a sane, experienced, savvy 40ish y/o any day (or night.)

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2002, 02:24 PM
marz,I dont have any lotion on hand right now (I\'ll get some on the weekend). You think it will work the same without? I don\'t really know what the lotion is supposed to do? Is it an extender of sorts?