PDA

View Full Version : Thunder's opinion.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2002, 02:28 AM
Man, I havn\'t been here for a while. Got sick of the B.S. It\'s good to see that so many people are still buying A1! whatever, when Bruce told me the idea wouldn\'t fly and it would just be a fad so I shouldn\'t really waste my time with it. Somehow I seemed to pick up the ball get it rolling created an iterest in it and got knocked down \"like a bowling pin\"(GratefulDead} How many days is a fad anyway. Never did here back from you Bruce on that special business proposition. hmmmm.....Personal Comments. Gripes, mones, bitches. rickarmstrong3@attbi.com I know you will see this one truth.
Yours Truly,
Cheated Thunder.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2002, 03:15 AM
Oh, I thought you were going to give your opinion about Bruce\'s A-1 versus the batch you personally mixed up (from Steraloids). Again Thunder, I sympathize with your plight, but you can leave me out of the debate on this one. I\'m more into the science and don\'t care so much about who\'s profiting from A-1 sales.

Whitehall
05-08-2002, 08:02 AM
Thanks to truth\'s generous contribution of a small test vial of Andro-1, I\'ve become convinced that it is indeed a breakthrough of a most surprising nature.

Thank you for your preserverence and insight.

So far, there seems only two ways to easily obtain andro-1, a big 10 ml bottle al la chem set or Realm for Women. Neither are commercially optimum packaging.

So there\'s room in the market still...

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2002, 08:09 AM
Thank you Thunder for starting the little a-1 hype.

Without you, me and a lot of others wouldn´t have had their a-1 toy. images/icons/laugh.gif

Franki images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2002, 01:18 PM
Thanks, Whitehall, for your feedback. By the way, how are you applying it?

So, what do you think would be an improvement to the A-1 packaging? Someone was starting to sell an oil version but disappeared.

Whitehall
05-08-2002, 01:38 PM
Truth,

I\'d love to get a chemistry set but sans -rone and replaced with A-1. That would be 3 ml bottles of none, nol, and A-1. Dropping - what? - $80 for a big bottle looks like a big bite of cash for more than I can see using.

As to a commercial formula, I like the idea of none/nol mix with a hefty dose of A-1 - maybe 5-nol, 3-none, 3-A-1 - disarming and seductive. That way the none would be less likely to inspire neg hits from menstruating women. I\'d want to optimize these ratios a bit through field testing.

A glycol base like SoE and in a roller bottle would be ideal.

Right now, I\'m just using a dab or two of the A-1 to the neck straight from the bottle for experimental purposes.

[ May 08, 2002: Message edited by: Whitehall ]

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2002, 02:53 PM
Gents

Glad to see Andro-1 isn\'t quite dead yet.

Very little feedback on the site considering the number of \"skulls\" who claim to have purchased the stuff.

It is, like all \"putative\" phero\'s \"overpriced\". The price we pay for convenience I suppose. I consider -nol and Andro-1 to be an interesting mix, but like all the supposed pheros, the results are very subjective.

-none -- well, good for clearing some personal space I suppose ;~}

I wonder sometimes about the mode of delivery, since these things do not appear to be overtly volatile. In fact wasn\'t it suggested that the mode of transport for \"natural\" pheros was the \"flakes\" of skin that we shed every day? This would suggest that we need to absorb the pheros into the surface of the skin on a regular basis for the transportation to be effective. This could explain the unreliable effects from phero users, it may require a constant build-up of the correct \"mix\".

Food for the grey matter?

Boomshankah!

a.k.a.
05-08-2002, 09:41 PM
Sorry you got burned, Thunder. Also sorry for bringing up the obvious. But, in case anybody else has dreams of marketing a new product... Don\'t forget, \"Business is War\".