PDA

View Full Version : Pheromol Facto for women

aaron
05-07-2002, 12:14 PM
I\'m curious. Since PI(w) seems to have a good effect on the ladies, I\'ve been wondering if anyone has actually tried PF(w). Since PF(m) is reputedly high in -nol what does that make PF(w)? Somewhere between PI(W) and PF(m)?

aaron
05-08-2002, 12:23 PM
BUMP

oscar
05-08-2002, 01:26 PM
aaron,

Kiotech, the manufacturer of Pheromol Factor, was never forthcoming in revealing the contents of their products to my knowledge.
At one point I do remember someone posting that they (Kiotech) had said that there were something like eighty different pheros in PF, which sounds rather suspect to me.
It has always been assumed that both the male and female formulae were primarily Androstenol, as it was Dr. Dodd, PF\'s creator, who supposedly first isolated (or synthesized) A-Nol.

You would think that now that PF is out of production, content info might be a bit easier to come by, but I don\'t know if anyone\'s really tried!

It just occurred to me that Kiotech is a neighbor of yours. Maybe they\'ll be a bit more open to a fellow countryman. I don\'t have a phone # or website, but their address is:

Kiotech Ltd.
London W1P 8DJ UK

(Worldwide distributors)
MedicMates Ltd.,
Guildford GU1 2DT, UK

If you can come up with anything let us all know.

The stuff never made it onto charts because the ingredients list:
\"Alcohol, Water, Fragrance, Pheromones (3%)\",
which, (to use a technical term), sounds like doo-doo to me! images/icons/crazy.gif

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2002, 03:55 PM
W

I have tried both kiotech and medicmates by email and snail mail, with no result. They are either ignorant or dead, either way useless. Pity, I rather like pheromol, the exite wipes are weird as well. Good old osmone-1 eh.. pity we will never know what was in it. Probably just -nol.

Boomshankah

Mtnjim
05-08-2002, 04:42 PM
The link: www.MedicMates.com (\"http://www.MedicMates.com\")
is live. They even have a page for \"sexual excitement\" scents.

bills
05-08-2002, 04:49 PM
Is it just me, or is the site a little confusing?? If I understand it correctly, as male, I would buy intimates female??? images/icons/crazy.gif

aaron
05-12-2002, 08:29 AM
Wilde Oscar, Ratspeaker:

I paid a visit to Kiotech back in the beginning of April to pick up some X-cite wipes at their London offices.
The addresses you have are out of date.
They are at:

Kiotech
1 Munro Terrace
London
SW10 0DL

and can be reached on

Tel: +44 (0)207 7351 5900
Fax: +44 (0)207 351 3444
e-mail: kiotech@kiotech.com

The wipes work out at £1.00 each (equivalent of $1.40 US) inclusive of VAT. I collected them direct. They will take either cash or cheques.

This will probably be useful info for anyone in the UK, especially living in and around the London area.

I will probably give them a call on Monday to determine whether they can supply PF as well and how much it is.

aaron
05-12-2002, 08:31 AM
correction to the telephone number for Kiotech:

+44 (0)207 351 5900

Don\'t tell me no one else\'s ever made a typo images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-12-2002, 02:29 PM
Hi Gents

I have tried the email address a while back - no reply. I tried medicmates - no reply. Kiotech keep changing address, I have a return address on the envelopes, sent some time ago, and well, no reply or returned mail. Customer service - abismal. Pity, I like pheromol, it could do with being a bit more concentrated, but it does have its charms.

Thanks for the updated info - maybe when i\'m bored one day i\'ll hassle them again.

Boomshankah!

aaron
05-13-2002, 09:18 AM
Called up Kiotech this morning. It appears Pheromol Factor has been discontinued. They only supply the X-cite wipes now.

Bad news I\'m afraid images/icons/frown.gif

Lee
05-13-2002, 09:29 AM
I think we generally knew that PF was discontinued. Bruce bought out the remaining supply. Oh well, the wipes smell better anyway.