PDA

View Full Version : -none theory

Shoe
05-06-2002, 06:55 PM
I\'ve been testing NPA and PI extensively for the past few weeks. I have noticed a lot, but can\'t say it\'s been anything good. People do seem to be more respectful, but it just comes across as being short in conversation and always backing up to give me a lot of personal space. This is in contrast to SOE, which I\'ve had success with and find really collapses personal space etc. I\'ve tried amounts or NPA/PI ranging from 1/10 of a drop up to four drops, and it just changes the intensity of this reaction accordingly.

Anyway, my theory is that as I am naturally a very un-alpha male (I\'m not a sluff either... I work out and am pretty cut, it\'s juts my personality to be the quiet \"nice guy\" type), -none comes across as just plaing confusing... perhaps that I\'m very angry or on a power trip or something.

So would anybody care to comment.... any really beta males out there had success with -none? Maybe it would help new users decide what to buy.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-06-2002, 06:58 PM
Are you using PI(w) and NPA? Because PI mens and NPA could be an OD of mass proportions.

Shoe
05-07-2002, 02:15 PM
PI(m) -- I\'ve been testing the products individually, covered with cologne, in doses from about 1/10 drop to 4 drops. So I know what an OD is images/icons/cool.gif

[ May 07, 2002: Message edited by: Shoe ]

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2002, 02:26 PM
Gents

I\'m not overly fond of -none either. I find it has a positive effect on VERY few women, and they are always not the one\'s you would wish to hook up with ;~]

Strangly, my neighbour\'s 14 year old daughter blushes and fidgets a lot when I am wearing -none, so it must have some effect.

I find 2:1 nol/none to be most effective for sheer reaction, especially if you OD.

I tend to stick to nol, after much consideration. Use none for \"fun\" once in a while. Certainly great stuff for obtaining \"personal space\".

Boomshankah!

Shoe
05-07-2002, 03:04 PM
Ditto ratspeaker... so any beta males had *good* results with -none?

Whitehall
05-07-2002, 03:32 PM
My strategy is considerably different. Given the female response cycle to none and my intent to find women that are hot and willing, I\'ve decided that the best plan is to focus on ovulating females. That entails larger doses of none but risks negative reactions from others.

Now, I\'m a pretty definitive alpha male, 6\'1\", 200 lb, well educated and well spoken, touch of gray at the temples, snappy dresser. (Humble too.) I\'m also a good socializer and can put most people feel at ease if I want and I have the opportunity.

Most of the negative none effects manifest themselves, in my case, as intimidation or irritation of people - so what? Most people are not what I\'m looking for! I\'m willing to take a larger case load of negatives to increase my chances of finding and attracting a hottie.

It\'s like spam - just about everyone hates spam but enough people respond to keep the spammers in business.

When I want to encourage a smooth social atmosphere, say at a PTA meeting, then a nol-heavy product like SoE is called for.

Now, maybe one could try the Mr. Nice Guy strategy and get the targets all chatty with nol and talk them into bed - good luck.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2002, 03:54 AM
whitehall, i couldnt have said it better meself!