PDA

View Full Version : Atomizers and oil based phero's

**DONOTDELETE**
05-06-2002, 08:17 AM
Tonight, I used an atomizer with PI/m mixed with issy miyake. Not only did i smell nothing of the a-none in the mixure, (i usually can small the a-none) but got no results or hits that i can attribute to the pheros. Absolutly zero.
Do oil based phero\'s work well with atomizers?

Ive had very good results with PI when just dabbed with my finger onto my skin. Do atomizers reduce the effectivness of oil based pheros?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-06-2002, 09:31 AM
Did you shake it well before spraying? PI will settle to the bottom between uses.

oscar
05-06-2002, 02:14 PM
bronzie,

PI just ain\'t mix-friendly. NPA and Issey are a natural, they blend beautifully and smell great together. But until you\'re out of the PI mix, shake the hell out of it and DAB it on.
You never know what\'s going on in the feeder tube of an atomizer when you\'re using two products that don\'t mix well. The first spray could be all cologne, and shake as you will, the tube contents WON\'T mix with what\'s in the rest of the reservoir.

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-06-2002, 10:32 PM
shook it well, and immediatly sprayed it, i dont think mixing colognes and pheros work well in a atomizer, my opinion, put on pheros on part on the body that doesnt come in contact with the cologne, e.g pheros on the neck, cologne on the chest. cologne will mask the phero\'s, but not inhibit them in anyway.

still have alot of experimentation, il let you know what concotion works best for me

**DONOTDELETE**
05-06-2002, 10:36 PM
Some time ago, I made a body spray with PI and one of those Calgon spray scents - Hawaiian Ginger, if memory serves. The PI settled in little globules to the bottom. I could _always_ smell the PI, especially after the scent wore off. I suppose it depends on the particular scent and mixture.

Issey does a very good job of hiding none.

[ May 06, 2002: Message edited by: BassMan ]