PDA

View Full Version : cupid's spark?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-05-2002, 06:30 PM
hey, has anyone seen the mephisto website? not wanting to push another company or anything but i think they sell intimate research\'s stuff..anyway, if you read their piece about \"human sex pheromones\" and how their primal concentrate for 90 bucks is 90 times more potent than realm and 100 times more than score..i have to admit, all the hype aside, the actual story they go into about how a woman selects a mate due to him being the dominant male is very interesting!!i am just curious if the anyone knows whats in the primal concentrate, is it androstenol? they also have this prodct called cupids spark taht supposedly contains both male and female sex pheromones and somethign that is supposed to increase blood flow to the penis?? also, their product designed to be sprayed on your partners pillow at night with pheromones i think is a pretty ingenious idea..i mean, what better way to make sure your mate is in the mood? ha they also sell the dark continent colgone..which a freind of mine ordered one time about 5 years ago...acutally had some success with it but cant remember the details...whatever they use, i think i read it must be androsontal?? anyway, any comments on this are welcome, just curious!!