PDA

View Full Version : found something interesting....

**DONOTDELETE**
05-05-2002, 03:12 PM
i found something interesting today, i decided to put 7 drops citris IR musk oil and one drop of pi into atomizer and mixed it up and gave myself a shot to middle chest area and once to hair...found myself getting some definite attention...its almost like i have more luck when i spray stuff on as opposed to putting on skin with roll on...the citris smell seemed to last forever, and i was getting an androstonal buzz walking around walmart...people definitlye seemed more receptive ( guys and girls ) as opposed to when i just wear primal alone...i guess this sorta falls in line with JB#2 formula except im using primal instead of npa...i will have to test it again to see though

**DONOTDELETE**
05-05-2002, 04:13 PM
SP oil hits again! Well, each spray is equivalent to about three drops, so maybe it\'s the quantity. Hmm... Two sprays should have almost used up your entire mix.

Lee
05-05-2002, 04:36 PM
Yeah, I\'m really starting to believe in the power of those supposedly worthless SP oils. I think mixed in with any amount of NONE is a good thing. Best of all, it\'s cheap, effective, and the scent lasts forever.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-05-2002, 08:22 PM
Well, a few people have suggested that it works great by itself without the -none. Perhaps, it\'s like SOE without the -rone.