PDA

View Full Version : Cool Scent. How strong it is?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-13-2001, 08:06 AM
It says: Pheromone based.
Is it stronger then Yes?

Bruce
07-13-2001, 08:25 AM
Hi,
Maybe someone who has tried it can comment. The company that makes Cool Scent, is in the pheromone business, but apparently not known for high phero content. Still I would think they have got to beat Yes. Would like to know actually. Just guessing.
Cheers,
Bruce

a.k.a.
07-13-2001, 09:17 AM
I’m still experimenting and have only tried the IR colognes twice on their own and once in a combo.
Four sprays seemed to make people a little chattier and more upbeat at work, and there was a woman that looked up from her croissant and gave me a smile at a coffee shop. Six sprays and everybody I encountered was VERY friendly and cheerful. A girl at a supermarket smiled and said “hi” as she pushed her cart by me, and some girls that work at my favorite coffee shop joined me during their break and were really chatty. One of them seemed to blush when I smiled at her.
My first impression is that it’s got a pretty good dose of something, but probably not a whole lot of adrostenone.
On another note, the scents are nice ( I got all three) but there is an even nicer sort of male smell as the scent fades. So far I like the stuff and feel “covered” when I wear it; but I wouldn’t rely on it to make me the life of the party.