PDA

View Full Version : Combo question

pherosilva
05-05-2002, 06:55 AM
I have tried APC and I don\'t really like it since I haven\'t had any succes with it. I noticed that one of the components for the JB mix is APC. Is there any other combo with The NEW Pheromone Additive (NPA)and without APC that will work better and what is the price?

Teak
05-05-2002, 09:27 AM
Most people use APC (especially with combos) for the smell, not it\'s effectiveness. It\'s quite weak in terms of -none content compared to other products.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-05-2002, 01:50 PM
So far, the SP musk oil seems to last longer than anything other scent I\'ve tried. It smells just as strong at the end of the day. Would anyone else attest to the same?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-05-2002, 09:25 PM
Yup. I have it on the back of my hand from playing with Jambat #2 yesterday and it has outlasted a bath and two showers. It\'s about the _only_ thing on me fragrant at this point images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-05-2002, 10:03 PM
I\'m trying the SP oils on alternate days to see if there\'s an effect and make sure there\'s no buildup.

oscar
05-05-2002, 10:54 PM
pherosilva,

NPA combines well with almost any fragrance. Your ability to combine it with scented phero products is only limited by the ability of that other product\'s fragrance to cover NPA\'s A-None scent. Regrettably most scented phero products are formulated to provide just enough fragrance to effectively cover the aroma of THEIR OWN phero content, so adding something as stinky as NPA tends to push the scents beyond their ability to maintain adequate fragrance cover.

I\'ve always mixed colognes with NPA at ratios of 5:1 or 4:1 with great results. Some I\'ve tried have been Dolce y Gabbana, Eau d\'Issey, Ralph Laurens Romance, Acqua di Gio, and more. The beauty of this is that you can often pick up small 1 or 2 mL sample tubes at department stores, so the cost for the fragrance is ZERO!

An additional advantage of using mainstream colognes is that many of them have far greater staying power than APC which I find fades fairly quickly on me. You won\'t find many (if ANY) fragrances that will actually outlast NPA\'s scent, but Issey and Acqua di Gio come real close in my opinion.

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-06-2002, 10:39 PM
truth-

I agree with you on the SP musk oil. One day last week, with one drop on my chest, the smell lasted well over 12 hours.

Morning Wood