PDA

View Full Version : Rating system!

ironration
05-05-2002, 02:49 AM
Hi all!

Thanks for all the encouragement in my previous post images/icons/laugh.gif

In order to get a better overview of how effective different products are, I suggest we implement a rating system. That way we can see how effective different products are on average, which product that work really good for some people, and which product has decent (but not that great) effect on most people.

The rating system should include two variables:

F which is frequency of hits.
S which is strength of hits.

I suggest the grade scale to be 1-5, and 5 being the best.

F 5 You get lots of hits almost every time.
F 4 You get many hits most of the time.
F 3 You get some hits most of the time
F 2 You get occasional hits, but not often
F 1 You get no hits or close to no hits

S 5 Women almost rape you
S 4 Sex is a likely outcome of a conversation (given that she is available)
S 3 Increased friendliness, increased flirting, occasional sex
S 2 Some increase in friendliness
S 1 No effect

So for example:

PI 2/4 Would mean PI gets me occasional hits, but when they do they are strong
SOE 4/2 Would mean frequent hits most of the time, but the difference is mostly increased friendliness, not anything else.

Please answer using this rating system for any product that you have used enough to evaluate. I hope that by using a consistent rating system, we can get a better overview of all the products and combos images/icons/laugh.gif

aaron
05-05-2002, 04:23 AM
Good idea.

There are a few shortcomings to this of course. As informative as this may be, the ratings will all be subjective. What you need for a true evaluation is an impartial observer. preferably the same one in all cases.

Another problem is that different women, of different ages, perhaps different ethnic groups, at different times of their monthly cycles will react differently to the same phero, or phero combination.

Different pheros or phero combimations work in different ways on the individuals wearing them. Some members of this forum appear to have had no effect whatsoever from phero usage, by their own admission, despite having used an extensive array of products over a prolonged period of time.

Effectively, the effect of pheros is clinically unproven. You\'d need extensive double blind trials to investigate and evaluate properly.

Also, other factors come into play in combination with phero usage: mood, attitude, mostly confidence. Physical appearance may play a part in the overall rating of effectiveness.

I guess it\'s a question of \"horses for courses\", and you need to adopt a \"suck it and see\" approach. What may work for you one day with one individual, does not necessarily mean it will have an identical effect with the sam individual, or another at any other time.

The rating system for phero products is a great idea, the question is: How to correlate and analyse all the data available. As much as it would be fascinating to do this, I, personally wouldn\'t have the time to statistically analyse all the data available from all the posts on the forum...Phewwwwwww!!!!! Can you imagine how labour intensive this would be?

In short, I\'d say that trying the phero products under different conditions and combos, you may find that you hit on something that really works for you and gives you the effect you want. I\'ve only been using them for about 4 weeks and have yet to discover the full potential of their use...but it\'s fun finding out images/icons/smile.gif

ironration
05-05-2002, 05:15 AM
Aaron,

Thank you for your input images/icons/smile.gif

I have studied statistics so I am aware that this method would not hold if you try to \"prove\" anything.

But that is not the point, just to get a numerical overview of the data. I am thinking about presenting the information like this:

PI - Frequency

5: 5555
4: 444444444
3: 3333333333333333
2: 222
1: 11111111111

PI - Strength

5:
4: 444
3: 3333333333
2: 222222222
1: 1111111

Lets skip dosage, race, temperature, etc for now. We need this overview first, then we can do more detailed stuff.

[ May 05, 2002: Message edited by: ironration ]