PDA

View Full Version : Grrreat News on JB mixes....

**DONOTDELETE**
05-05-2002, 12:47 AM
(originally posted in Hit Squad: Master\'s Unit. Please post replies there)

By now you know JBM #1 is offical after Marz week long test. Let\'s hear it for him y\'all. He\'s the man!!! images/icons/smile.gif Be sure to read up on the mix in The Hitsquad MU or Marz post.

Now for my news, you all know NPA\'s effetiveness versus TE\'s effectiveness has been debated as far as use in the JB mixes. We know NPA is stable and gets consistant hits. For those of us on the TE sucks squad we know TE is questionable as far as effectiveness and stability. But I will do this...

Today in addition to Marz discovery I\'m adding a new mix to the JB list called JB-Bootleg.

What\'s JB Bootleg? Well, it\'s APC and (you guessed it) TE. I know, I know. I said it couldn\'t be done. Actually it\'s not that it couldn\'t but that you shouldn\'t. NPA gives you the best results when mixed with APC. But I realise people often end up with APC and TE.

The answer is yes. You can mix TE and APC. How to do it effectively you may ask? Simple logic. The reason JB mixes are 70/30 (30 on the NPA side) is because of NPA\'s strength. Some argue TE is watered down NPA. In theory that\'s true. So I used that theory in a simple experiment. I poured 50% APC in a small vile and added 50% TE. Yep that\'s the mix. No frills.

Benefits
cheap...
Mix is somewhat cheaper, especially if you\'re a newbie and get the TE for $24.00. Well NPA is $30.00 for 5ml while TE is 24ml for $30.00. In the long run you save money and still get a pretty decent effective mix.

Good hits...
Hits are pretty good (see below), somewhat like JB #1 but not as consistant. You can walk in a room with JB #1 and all female eyes look at you. With JBB some/most may look at you. But you get what you pay for.

Disadvantages
No frills...
NPA gives APC a kick in the tail like nothing else does while enhancing it\'s scent. But JB-Bootleg smells like TE covered by APC. (Actually it smells like APC).

Double the dose...
With JBB you\'d use double the dose you\'d use for JB #1. We usually say anything over three sprays of JB #1 is an OD and sometimes 3 sprays is an OD. But I could see someone giving themselves six sprays and being fine. But you may want to experiment.

The Big Test
Tonight\'s test took place at a club. The club I got my first hit ever at (ironically with APC alone).

1. I walk in and immediately start dancing with two fine sisters. One who danced with me for quite a long time and was insistant on the bump and grind method of dancing. Now note: I didn\'t even make it to the back of the place and I never even got the chance to take my coat off and I\'m already dancing with someone.

2. I put the mix in my hair using a dropper. I put about 12 drops in my hair (yes I said 12) and a drop on each wrist. As I walked through the crowd a woman is dancing with a man and runs her hand through my hair and waves as I walk by. Eventually I ended up dancing with her.

3. Danced with about five women tonight which is a damn good because without the mones I don\'t usually dance with this many women and we\'re talking in like a two hour time span. So this is offically a new mix.

As far as JB-X goes, you try that at your own discretion. images/icons/smile.gif

[ May 06, 2002: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**
05-05-2002, 05:15 AM
Jambat,

Please give me some advice on this.
I don\'t have NPA yet, and I want to go through what I have. I have Andro 4.2.
I don\'t know how the strength compares to NPA or TE. You mentioned that a few sprays of TE would be okay. Do you think the same would be true of Andro 4.2.
What I want to have is about 30% Andro 4.2 and 70% PI/w on my body. So far I have tried for 2 to 4 sprays of Andro 4.2, and 2 to 3 drops of PI/w. I have had some hits in bars and possibly with service people, but nothing spectacular like Marz has reported, and nothing like you reported in the last post. The question is, do you reckon I need more, less, or different amounts of each?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-05-2002, 09:01 AM
Jambat-

It\'s marz not marx images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-05-2002, 07:16 PM
marz...
...oops sorry about that. I corrected the post. (It was three in the morning when I wrote that post).

Marvellous...
...Andro 4.2 is pretty powerful stuff. Stick with 30/70 (Andro 4.2 is about as powerful as PI). Now the idea you have is a good one and I\'d go with it. It\'s the same idea as JBM-#1 or JB-#2 even. Except JB-#2 probably isn\'t as strong as JBM-#1.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
05-06-2002, 12:34 PM
PI:
5 mg none / 10 ml = 0.5 mg/ml none

Andro 4.2:
4.2 mg none / 30 ml = 0.14 mg/ml none

**DONOTDELETE**
05-06-2002, 06:12 PM
Thanks Bass. As you can see Andro is strong stuff by far, so don\'t be too quick to pour a lot into a mix.

wingrider81
05-06-2002, 06:53 PM
Hey Jambat,
Great to have you back. I just bought some TES, and I appreciate the new combo. I tried the mones at a rugby tournament and I challenge anyone to OD.. I + Marz will be reporting back on the TE + APC combo. Don\'t think it will be better than JB1 but I won\'t be unhappy to prove you wrong..
Wingrider images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2002, 09:02 AM
Hmm...looks like I\'ll be testing this TE+APC combo out without volunteering. It\'s O.K. though, I\'m curious and my initial batch of JBM-1 mix is about to run out. Let you guys know how it goes, I\'ll field test it in a few days.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2002, 09:11 PM
Yes, it\'s always good to have more than one tester, because everyone\'s body chemistry isn\'t the same, but you guys are pretty dead on when you say it\'s no JB#1 and certainly doesn\'t have the power JBM#1 seems to have.
-The Bat