PDA

View Full Version : my god, please tell me im wrong

**DONOTDELETE**
05-04-2002, 03:08 PM
hello folks: i am starting to have a horrible conclusion and i need some advise to pull out of it..( maybe too much none is affecting my brain) anyway, i find that when i wear pi or npa or whatever im using, i get the DIHL looks and all that, but when decide to go one step further and actually communicate with these chicks..its like they seem either scared or not interested...?? like they love scent, are ambivilant about me...?? my communication attempts have been floundering...has anyone else experienced this?? i dont know taht the problem is..??? help..im losing my confidence...

Lee
05-04-2002, 03:47 PM
I\'m no expert whatsoever, but I do get DIHL\'s but I\'m not ever sure if that\'s a good thing.

DIHL\'s can mean multiple things and doesn\'t necessarily mean that they are interested in you. Say you have some booger hanging from your nose, some people will give you a dihl look. In cases with pheros, you could stink really bad and not no it. This causes a DIHL because they are trying to figure out what the stench is.

Or it could be good. I myself am very intimidated with gorgeous ladies and sometimes can\'t even say a word to them, even though they are interested. So maybe with pheros, certain women will be affected and see you as some really hot guy and not want to talk to you cause of that. It may sound weird but it\'s true. It\'s like running into a celebrity that you admire. You become nervous, excited, sometimes even scared to make the celebrity\'s acquaintance.

Lots of factors here. What I notice sometimes with pheros is that maybe I analyze reactions a little too much. Cause as far as I remember, people always were nice to me and wanted to talk to me. With pheros, when people talk to me or are nice, I think maybe pheros are working, but then again, I was treated that way before pheros.

oscar
05-04-2002, 04:36 PM
spiderwebster,

Maybe the issue is how much A-None you\'re using. It\'s no trick to get DIHL\'s. Just POUR the stuff on!
The true art of phero use lies in the ability to have enough on to attract them, but not so much that it repels them when they get a close-up nosefull.

Try dropping the amount that you apply. You will probably see a decrease in long distance hits, but you will be better positioned to deal with the ones that you DO manage to get close to. images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-04-2002, 04:56 PM
thanks guys...i think youre right about the amount i have on...i must be oding and getting hits from women 10 feet away but when they get up close....whhewwwww......oscar, i think you hit the nail on the head...thanks for the info...i feel better already!! going out tonight to see if less may be needed..will report on my results tommorow..thanks again

**DONOTDELETE**
05-04-2002, 06:42 PM
hmm I\'m a newbie around the forum...Can someone please tell me what does DIHL stand for?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-04-2002, 07:32 PM
DIHL = Deer In Headlights Look

As for getting hits,.. you have good days, you have bad days. I myself use the P-mones usually in very smoky environments. My conclusion so far is that it can give you an edge, but dont expect miracles all the time. You have to do the real work yourself most of the time. Younger women do seem more susceptible to the none than more mature ones.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-04-2002, 09:46 PM
Mr Vortex

You have to do the real work yourself most of the time. Younger women do seem more susceptible to the none than more mature ones.

What exactly did you mean when you wrote the above. Do you mean that in a good way or a bad way when you say the young ones are more suscetible. Do you think you have better luch with them with -none, or do you mean they are more easily repelled by it?

Whitehall
05-06-2002, 07:13 AM
I too have observed that younger females are more responsive to pheromones, especially none. It also seems that the they are more prone to negative responses (the fear factor) below, say 20 or 22 than above.

Peak positive response ages to none are maybe 22 to 30, then the sensitivity fades off although I\'ve gotten some great hits in the early 40\'s but that seems an age when many women have a resurgence of strong libido. The post-menopausal seem non-responsive to \'none.

\'Nol as in SoE has a broader age response than \'none but a more non-sexual response.

This is just one mature guy\'s view, I avoid interactions with younger girls anyway as totally inappropriate and a waste of my time.