PDA

View Full Version : Bizarre Hit?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-04-2002, 09:59 AM
Last night was Orthodox Easter, the tradition is to go too midnight mass at a very crowded church. Anyway, I met up with a couple of girls whom I know well for a many years, nothing sexual or anything like that, just friends, they are about mid 30’s, (im late 20’s). I decided to put on 2 drops of PI/m. When I picked them up in the car, one just looked at me, it wasn’t like a full on DIHL, but a strange stare nevertheless. Then what followed was so bizarre, they giggled and laughed like if they were pissed drunks. I don’t know if pheromones do this to a girl, but can they make a woman go like crazy with laughter?

As for church scene, I had many stares from very cute girls as I walked past them. I don’t know whether to attribute this on the pheromones or just girls checking out a prospective partner.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-04-2002, 12:32 PM
I would have never thought to put on some pheromones & go to church - that\'s bizzar

But, if it works I just might try it. I went to Catholic schools my whole life & I can attest that catholic girls stand up to their reputation of being \"adventurous\"

I\'ll try it someday. images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-04-2002, 10:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bronzie:
As for church scene, I had many stares from very cute girls as I walked past them. I don’t know whether to attribute this on the pheromones or just girls checking out a prospective partner.[/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Strange you should mention this.But a lot of women go to church to look for future husband material.

Taffy images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-04-2002, 10:26 PM
Taffy, I know this very well, thats probably why church is not such a good place to see how effective pheromones are. Seems like every girl in the place was looking for a husband, or just plain looking. Im not really a religious guy, but at least I go there to show some hint spirituality. Seems like these girls have other things in mind. Suits me just fine I suppose.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-04-2002, 11:57 PM
For us religious guys church serves a two-fold purpose. To worship and find wife material. It\'s no secret.

-The Bat

aaron
05-05-2002, 01:37 AM
Looks as though I\'ll have to start going to church again images/icons/tongue.gif . At least just to \"test\" out the pheros.
The women there aren\'t what I\'d call suitable \"wife material\". All are too young, and despite being pretty and attractive, they don\'t do anything for me. For me, too young = 23-29 yrs old.
I\'m 40 and all the 30+ seem to have disappeared (and they weren\'t that great catches anyway).
Maybe I\'m being choosy for a life-partner, but what the h-e-l-l, it\'s only once, so you have to be.
Either way, church seems a great idea to test out the effectiveness of pheros, considering I never got any looks from any women there in the first place images/icons/frown.gif