PDA

View Full Version : A slight improvement

**DONOTDELETE**
05-03-2002, 06:47 PM
Still trying for success with Phero\'s.
Went to a drum&bass party tonight to further try my luck with phero\'s. Since I did not get much response last week in the clubbing scene, I upped the dosage this time.

Applied like 3-4 drops of PI and 3-4 sprays Edge, masked with cheap ass Harley davidson cologne (hey it was a gift images/icons/smile.gif ). I took with me a miniscule spray, which holds like 20 big drops or there about, filled with a mix of cologne and varous phero\'s.

Upon entering the party there was a thick heavy atmosphere of heat, smoke and weed smell. Even with my heavy amount of phero\'s I felt again I did not stand out in such an atmosphere.

Afterwards, I must admit, I got more attention than on a average night this time. Sometimes no attention, sometimes girls flocking around you all of a sudden. Got A few good stares, one or two girls appeared to follow me around sometimes (though I did not find them very interesting personally).
There was this hot blonde though, who appeared to be with some other guy. Both were about 18-20 (i\'m 25, but according to some look younger). They did not look like a couple though. The guy was continually talking to her, but I swear sometime she was giving me a sneak peak (I was standing next to her), looking me in the eye more than a few times. Later she suddenly just turned from away from that guy, while he was in the middle of story or something it appeared, and started dancing facing me, next to me, giving me the eye and smile all over again.
Unfortunately I\'m such a chicken when it comes to approaching women, that it did not lead to anything. *Bonks on head*. Yes go ahead, kick me .. images/icons/frown.gif

At least I got some results though, maybe I\'ll have more balls next time.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-04-2002, 07:42 AM
\"Still trying for success with Phero\'s.\"

- I think you already are successful with pheros, but fail in the approach part.

\"one or two girls appeared to follow me around sometimes (though I did not find them very interesting personally)\"

- If a not very interesting girl is willing to meet you, by all means donĀ“t turn her down, remember that she could be friend of the hot blond that you didn\'t had the nerve to talk.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-04-2002, 01:13 PM
It was a strange thing, the \"non interesting girls\" seemed to more follow the scent than me around (no eye contact, etc). They were \"not interesting\" to me mainly because of age, i\'d guestimate them to be 17/18sh, a tad too young for my tastes.
About the blonde (although my preference lies with black-haired beauties images/icons/smile.gif ), i recognized her face, she comes often to these parties. Maybe more luck next time images/icons/smile.gif