PDA

View Full Version : First four days of Phero use

ironration
05-03-2002, 07:37 AM
Hi!

I have just started using Pheromones and I want to share my impressions.
First some personal background since I think it is crucial in judging the effectiveness of pheros:

I am a 28 year old male, with below average looks, although I am in decent shape (I do some weight-lifting). I am not very successful with women, I’ve only had one girl-friend so far.. I suspect me not being very social is the main reason.
I don’t have any problems talking with women (my work is a fairly social one) but they are never interested in me. If I know the women she usually likes me, but women that I don’t know, especially good looking ones are usually reserved or cold.

I am not sure what the reason is.. I suspect it has to do with looks - good looking women prefer to hang with good looking men and vice versa. At work I get along with most of the guys (no matter what age) and all 40+ women

I don’t have many friends, although those that I have are very close. Unfortunately, they are not close geographically so I do not have anyone to go out with. I don’t really have the confidence to go to a bar all by myself. This is starting to sound like some suicide letter but it is not – I enjoy most parts of my life: I like my work, I like my friends, I enjoy my hobbies.. I just have a completely none-existent love life.

So, that is my reason for trying out pheromones.. My goals are love, sex or at least some attention from women.

Day 1: Use 2 PI on throat and ears covered with cologne. Goes around in town shopping for cloths. I only get polite reactions from the girls in the boutiques.. i.e. they don’t seem to dislike me or like me either. No change there.

Day 2: Use about 3” of SOE. It smells nice, I get a buzz but no reaction at all from anyone when shopping for food and stuff. Not one look in my direction. No change there.

Day 3: 4” of SOE (most on throat, some on wrists). This is the first time I try pheros at work: I talk to lots of different people and even reapply some SOE after lunch. No difference at all from anyone. When using the subway no girl is looking in my direction of even seem to notice the smell of the pheroes.

Day 4: Use 1 PI on throat and 6” of SOE. I go shopping, the good looking girl in the shop is helpful, polite but no flirting behaviour or increased friendliness.

So my conclusion so far is that pheroes does not work at all for me. I do not expect girls to suddenly throw off their clothes but no change at all seems strange. Maybe pheros only have a very marginal effect on behaviour and can only tip the scale if you already are outgoing and at least average looking?

[ May 03, 2002: Message edited by: ironration ]

**DONOTDELETE**
05-03-2002, 11:53 AM
Hi ironration,
First off, pheros are not magic and if you keep reading this forum you will see that it takes some time to figure out what\'s the rigth potion for YOU. I\'m still working on it.
Self-steem is the biggest tool you need to have in your \"bag of tricks.\" However, confidence with women doesn\'t come at a cheap price. The catch is that in orde to have confidence, you need to have to have some success with them to begin with.

This is what I\'ve done, which has only made me a happier person:

1) Looked around and study some of the major women magnets I know. Guess what I found out? Attitude! These guys are fun to be around and aren\'t talking about business all of the time.

2) Did some reading. Hey if you have that big ego that keeps telling you \"I\'m good\" and \"they\'re bad\" then you\'re not facing reality. The main reason people aren\'t successful after reading a self help book is due to the fact that:
(a) They try to hard. Start small with
winner\'s smile on your face and go on
from there.
(b) Keep doing the same old thing they
were doing before reading the book.
My friend read a book I gave him, but
he keeps doing the same dumb things
he was doing before reading it.

(c) Read it, try it for a while, but
eventually go back to their old
selves. I\'ll use myself for as
example. About a year ago, I read
a nice book about seduction and to
my surprise some of the stuff
actually work. Why did I stop? Ego!
My ego kept telling me that if
someone didn\'t like me the way I was
then she was the problem. Wrong! We
all have our shortcomings so work on
them to correct them.

Before you fall asleep reading this, I\'m going to tell you that if you\'re not willing to pay the PRICE then be ready to stare of your love profits with a disgusting look.

PRICE:
Drop the ego. Love is too important to leave to chance. Dropping the ego doesn\'t mean you give up your values, but it just means to be rational about reality. You and me can\'t do much about how we were born, so we must work hard to win the other person\'s heart. If it means anything to you, let me tell you that only a handful of beautiful people can acheive the level that you and me can acheive.

images/icons/laugh.gif images/icons/laugh.gif images/icons/laugh.gif

Curious Dude?

ironration
05-03-2002, 12:44 PM
Hm, your reply was... strange. I am not sure what to say about it. I dont dislike women if that is what you think? I dont see them as any strange species.. I just get a bit nervous around those that I am attracted to, and more relaxed around those I am not attracted to. But that is quite natural, I think.

I think that your reply was more of a reply to some internal discussion you have (in your head), than to my post. No insult intended.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-03-2002, 01:44 PM
Iron, dont mean to take sides here, however Curiosdude reply was pretty spot on. It\'s safe to say by looking at your post, you have a self esteem problem. He was just saying that you have to try overcome some of these insecurities by gaining greater self worth.

When you feel good about yourself, it shines through to other people, including those girls you want to seduce!

Pheromones dont help those that dont help themselves.

[ May 03, 2002: Message edited by: bronzie ]

ironration
05-03-2002, 02:02 PM
Well you are right in assuming I have a self-esteem problem. However, it is not general self-esteem.. I am confident in my work skills or when I talk to people that I don’t know, so long as I am not attracted to them.

Self esteem varies depending on what you are focussing on. Problem is, I cant really get better girl-seduction self-esteem if I don’t get some success with girls. Self esteem requires some kind of success, i.e. you don’t always have to succeed but you have to succeed sometimes.

I don\'t think I can brain wash myself to get good self-esteem without at least some kind of appreciation from girls.. so I figured if I get some kind of mild hits from pheros that would be a starting point.

ironration
05-03-2002, 02:06 PM
Curious Dude,

I re-read your post and realised that you were only trying to help me. Sorry about the previous reply.

[ May 03, 2002: Message edited by: ironration ]

sophie
05-03-2002, 06:05 PM
Hi, I appreciate your honest description of yourself, and have only one question: do you smile? That can be a big signal to women, just a smile and a friendly look.

In casual interactions with unknown women, if you want a response, talk about the weather or ANYTHING (the news, something that just happened to you that\'s even mildly interesting), just to get the ball rolling. If she doesn\'t respond favorably, then drop it and try again another time with someone else. Sometimes women are shy too, and want you to make the first move, even (or especially) just as conversation.

I hope I\'m not being presumptuous, just want to help. Good luck, and don\'t give up just yet.

ironration
05-03-2002, 10:36 PM
Sophie,

Thanks for the advice images/icons/smile.gif

I do smile a lot. One thing I have noticed though is that women that I am attracted to do not mirror my smile, but most others do. My guess is that women that are not attracted to you, but who feel that you are attracted to them,are very careful to not send out the wrong signals, since guys tend to interpret almost anything as an invitation.

[ May 04, 2002: Message edited by: ironration ]

[ May 04, 2002: Message edited by: ironration ]

**DONOTDELETE**
05-04-2002, 07:22 AM
ironration

Looks do count, Period. However as \"Curious Dude\" mentioned attitude is more important. You can´t change the way you look, but you can change your attitude.

Things you could try:

- Change your haircut to a really slick one
- Dress sharply
- Do some weigh lifting and get in shape
- Talk to girls that you are attracted the same way you talk to other girls.
- Don´t go to bars alone, some interesting places to meet people are: theater groups, choirs, etc. Basically any activity were people are \"forced\" to know each other.

DON´T EVER look DESESPERATE !

**DONOTDELETE**
05-04-2002, 07:34 AM
Confidence.

The ugliest man in the world with confidence becomes the most attractive man in the room.

PHP 87
05-04-2002, 07:35 AM
Ironration,

Pheromones won\'t make women come on to you in most cases - you need to smile, approach and talk to them.

When you do so, the phero\'s should make women more receptive towards you.

Phero\'s should be considered just one of the many weapons in your seduction arsenal.

Your main weapon should be your attitude towards women and life in general.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-04-2002, 10:40 PM
Ironration,
I was trying to give you my take on how to improve your self-steem with the ladies. One thing I\'ve been doing is taking salsa dancing lessons. Not only do I meet hot Puerto Rican women there who have not choice but to dance with me (the instructors says so!) images/icons/laugh.gif but I also have gained confidence with them. If you\'re near a community college try to get a hold of their list of courses and take salsa or whatever type of dancing you like to do. BTW, I paid $14 for a whole semester images/icons/laugh.gif

Let us know if you make any progress with the pheros.

Curious Dude