PDA

View Full Version : How to create a Good Formula:

Tom
05-03-2002, 05:24 AM
In my opinion, to create a good formula, better if:
1. We know about the phero content of each product (Nol, None, Rone and C), This we can see at the table.
2. We know the effect of each phero/product: A= make relax, B= seduce, C= reducing PMS effect, etc
3. We understand the target behaviour, and their respons if they interesting/trying to hide their feeling.
4. We Think how much each phero (each effect needed) for
5. We combine all the data above, and start from lower dose, and test, little bit higher and test again, and again. If we got good effect, try again with same formula and see it. Dont forget to record the formula, concentration, applicatin area and the result for each test.
When you succes, share it in the forum.

If we creating formula by incident, maybe it will take long time and consuming many phero.
Hope we can create better JB formula, or another powerful formula.

Any comment ?.
(sorry this just Newbie opinion)

**DONOTDELETE**
05-03-2002, 07:35 AM
I think that, even if you come up with the perfect mix for your desired goal, you will still have to talk with the target to close the deal (unless, of course, your desired goal is to cause a woman to take you by the hand, lead you back to her place, bonk you silly, and never call you again. You\'ll be testing for a loooong time looking for that combo, I think). I would say that if you\'re concerned about wasting time and pheros, the best thing to do is to work at developing conversation/seduction skills in tandem with the phero combo testing. If the pheros work and you have no skill in conversation, you\'ve still wasted time and pheros (not to mention the opportunity for some fun). If the pheros fail in their role but you have developed skill in conversation, then you\'ll still meet lots of new women, so who cares whether the pheros worked or not?

Of course, this assumes that your primary goal involves getting to know females, and that finding the perfect mix is secondary.

Tom
05-03-2002, 08:49 AM
Yes, I agree that we must use conversation/other skill to help phero work.
But in here I just try to explain my opinion about mixing phero formula.
If we work by our self maybe the testing take long time, but if we try to work as a team ( example A testing on APC + NPA, B testing on APC +SOE, C testing on APC + PI, D testing on NPA + SOE, ETC.)
all testing will finish in very short time.
and we can share the result, and try some best formula.

Shoe
05-03-2002, 02:06 PM
Actually that\'s the purpose of this forum... I\'m testing plenty of stuff and I\'m sure others are as well.... and if I come up with anything cool I\'ll share it. Although pheros do work differently for different people. Some have work for a majority of people though, like JB#1....