PDA

View Full Version : Did I pick the wrong product?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-02-2002, 09:25 PM
I received my newbie special last week and mixed the Edge and SPMO 50/50 in the atomizer as Bruce recommended. I can\'t smell the Edge at all except for the vodka smell when first applying it. If I put on 1 or 2 sprays of the Edge/SPMO mix (just enough to get a good scent going), it has no noticeable effects except for the SPMO smell that lasts a few hours. However, I tried one spray of Edge by itself once, and it made me very anxious and defensive. Is this normal? If so, does it diminish with continued usage? Did I overdose?

I also have unscented Attraction and I know that 1-3 sprays of it definitely works, with or without SPMO for a scent. What I am thinking is that due to my age (21) I am already producing enough -none naturally so adding more with the Edge may be counterproductive.

I don\'t want to spend any more money for a while but I am thinking of returning the Edge and exchanging it for another bottle of Attraction (since I know it works). What do you experienced phero users think? Any suggestions on correct usage of the Edge and/or SPMO would also be appreciated.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-02-2002, 09:31 PM
Return Edge, get NPA and make JB #2.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
05-02-2002, 09:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jambat:
Return Edge, get NPA and make JB #2.

-The Bat<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Edge is just diluted NPA, isn\'t it? Could I make a little batch of JB2 with the Edge, just to see if it would work? (If so, how much Edge equals NPA?)

**DONOTDELETE**
05-03-2002, 06:12 AM
Edge is NPA diluted either 5:1 or 4:1 with EtOH. The dilution is not certain because there has been varying information about the volume and concentration of what\'s in the bottles.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-03-2002, 09:10 AM
2.4 mg per bottle, is the latest info from Lacroy. My Edge is 20mL, as I suspect are most others. Check the label...That makes it 4X less concentrated than NPA.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-03-2002, 09:16 AM
Last couple of bottles of Edge I\'ve received - one sandal and one plain - have been labeled 24 ml.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-03-2002, 09:17 AM
My bottle is labeled 24mL.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-03-2002, 03:17 PM
Ok, that makes NPA 4.8X more concentrated than the new Edge.