PDA

View Full Version : PI not working, what next?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-02-2002, 05:01 PM
I recently recieved my shipment of PI/m and have been applying for a week now.

Using about one drop shared between the back of the two ears. Getting no extra attention from females or males. Just the same as before.

Any ideas on what I should do next? Try another product? Try another applying method? Maybe A-None doesn\'t work for me and I Should try something else?

Thanks a lot!

**DONOTDELETE**
05-02-2002, 06:19 PM
You should be patient. Try different application amounts, from a tiny half-dab, to 20 drops. Try different places, from top to bottom, like face, neck, behind ears, chest, arms, hands, all your 2001 body parts. But most importantly, BE PATIENT.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-02-2002, 06:26 PM
Nice, thanks a lot for your prompt reply.
So I shoudln\'t be trying other products? Maybe the JB1 mix or something like that? Anyone that hasn\'t had much success with A-none (PI/m) and have success with other mones?

Thanks a Lot

**DONOTDELETE**
05-03-2002, 11:37 AM
Hmmmm
thanks for the reply

Since PI(-none) is not working for me, Anyone have a proven combination/product they can recommend for a -nol concentrated formula? Maybe with some -none added in?

Maybe SOE+PI?
Maybe JB#1?

Not sure....:-(

Thanks a lot
Peace

**DONOTDELETE**
05-03-2002, 03:16 PM
Nothing is proven. Different things work for different people. I say use what you have for a while and experiment, unless of course you have money you don\'t mind blowing.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-03-2002, 07:04 PM
Try increasing the dosage, 2 drops, 4 drops,. until you notice at least some reactions.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-03-2002, 07:49 PM
Alright
I\'ll try increasing dosage (+1 drop per day) until I either:

1.) See results
2.) Half of the bottle is gone

THen I\'ll either:

1.) Stop using Pheros
2.) Try new products/combinations

^_^

oscar
05-04-2002, 04:18 PM
DeepGuy,

If you increase your dosage of PI/m to 4 drops, you WILL get reactions.
They just won\'t be good ones.

Try \"lowering\" the dose this way: apply it to your chest, spread one drop out over a wide area, then cover lightly with cologne.

Even two drops of PI can be too much for some people, unless you\'re SO desperate to see reactions that you\'re willing to OD.

Think \"Minimalist\". Often less is more! images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-04-2002, 07:14 PM
Hmmm
Interesting
I did a deliberate OD test today.
4 drops of PI underneath the arm pits. 2 drops on each arm pit.

No reactions? No one took offense to it, and no one was especially attracted. No alpha-male phenomenom?

Hmmm.....Maybe PI just doesn\'t work for me?
Maybe bottle is defective?

Err...too many maybes
^_^

PHP 87
05-04-2002, 08:40 PM
How many women have you approached and in what environments?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-04-2002, 10:18 PM
Approached women in an auction type environment

Was walking around bidding on stuff, I thought it was a pretty good time to check the mones out.

Didn\'t approach women per se, but just act normal. Didn\'t go out of the way to approach any women, and they didn\'t go out of their way to approach me.

^_^

**DONOTDELETE**
05-05-2002, 05:57 AM
PI/m stinks! I put on 2 drops before going out plus a couple of sprays of Gucci Envy.I think its the best musky cologne on the market to mask the a-none smell of PI. By end of the night when I got home and went to bed, the Gucci scent had worn off and all I could smell was the potent PI. In the middle of the night I couldnt resist but have a shower to wash it off.

Now, Im pretty new to the whole phero thing, but imagine being in bed with a girl smelling like cat piss? Not a good sight.

Mind you, PI/m does get reactions, all I suggest is if your going to get intimate with a girl, wash it off before you! it might backfire on you.

Just my thoughts...

P.S 2 drops might be too much for me

oscar
05-05-2002, 11:47 AM
DeepGuy,

With 4 drops of PI on, all you\'re doing is making yourself smell bad. Do you expect strange women to approach you to tell you that you stink? They\'re much more likely to ignore you and count their blessings that they don\'t have to hang around someone who is emitting a repulsive odor.
A little goes a long way, while a lot can get you nowhere! images/icons/wink.gif

I like mustard on hot dogs, but if I put on so much that I could\'t even see the frank in the bun, I\'d think, \"That\'s not a weiner that I want to put in MY mouth!\".
Chances are, these women were thinking on similar lines. images/icons/crazy.gif

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-05-2002, 04:26 PM
Hmmm
interesting, i was in a car ALL day with some of my best buddies. THey\'re the type to say something when something is wrong (like if i smelt REALLY bad or like if i get a zit or something). So.... I Dunno, maybe i didn\'t get PI/m. I got water?

I can\'t smell ANYTHINg, the PI smells like....er.....odorless

Is something wrong?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-05-2002, 11:36 PM
Deepguy certainly does have an interesting problem. I reminds me of my Andro 4.2 problem. I can go up to 4 sprays, which is apparently an OD, but I have no problem covering with a good D+G cologne. I don\'t think \"stink\" is the problem. I have asked my close friends who would be honest with me, but they say I smell like either good, or like nothing.

Maybe batches of this stuff are not consistent???

Another thought, could be different bodies. I don\'t sweat much, not even in the summer when it\'s close to 100 degrees and humid. Thus, in \"normal\" or cool weather, maybe the pheros are not being release much???

This is also interesting. I got great hits with andro 4.2 for the first half of the bottle, and now it is like it doesn\'t do anything. It doesn\'t matter whether I OD like I probably was in the beginning, or go down to like one spray. However, I guess I do still get hits when I\'m using 3-4 sprays, but not when I use less than that.

Anyway, I am going to continue to experiment, using from 1-3 sprays of Andro, along with either the musk oil or PI/w.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-06-2002, 04:57 PM
Hey same here!!
I don\'t sweat a lot either, unless i\'m playing an intense game of basketball

Maybe that has something to do with it

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2002, 08:16 PM
look, apply the mones about 30 mintues before you start sweating..once you start sweating, the mones expand..and the wahhlaa....you have women lovin ya....simple, easy and worth a good sweat!!

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2002, 07:46 AM
I\'ve always had this problem with PI. Pretty much gave up on it.

Donno what it is: I get tons of reactions with other stuff, but PI by itself always gives me zippo. I wonder if some PI bottles out there are just bad.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2002, 05:02 PM
Interesting
we seem to be the antithesis of spiderwebster. He is very -none positive. But we don\'t respond well with a lot of -none.

What do you suggest someone try if they are not getting results with PI/m or -none?