PDA

View Full Version : SP Oil with androstenol or pheromones?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-02-2002, 02:09 PM
I now have three bottles of SP Musk Oil. Two of the bottles say, \"with pheromones\", and the other one says, \"with androstenol\". I also have the SP Vanilla and Citrus oil, and they both say, \"with androstenol\". Are there any differences between the solutions in the bottles? I also notice that the solution color is different between the SPMO bottles (clear vs. yellowish).

**DONOTDELETE**
05-02-2002, 08:23 PM
I don\'t know the answer to your question but I have asked a similar question at least 3 times, and no one has answered it; not even Bruce. I would really like to know what is in the Musk Oil, because it has some weird effects on some women.
I have women become extemely chatty; like they cannot shut up. I also had one woman almost laugh herself silly in my presence for no reason.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-03-2002, 06:05 AM
Maybe the SPMOs are the _real_ double blind test here... images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-03-2002, 03:24 PM
I think it is safe to say they are the same...

**DONOTDELETE**
05-03-2002, 10:17 PM
Well, I have one that is definately not the same - it has about a quarter inch of fluid on the bottom of the bottle that won\'t mix with the rest of the bottle at all. None of the others (I think I\'m up to five now) have anything like that...

[Later...]
As they use to say on SNL, \"Never mind...\"

I just read on another thread that the oil separation was a manufacturing defect that has been corrected. Still, one wonders about the effect the separation has on the contents.

[ May 04, 2002: Message edited by: BassMan ]