PDA

View Full Version : thank you all for so much power!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 07:04 PM
first of all, let me thank the scientists at lecroy chemical..i dont know who or what you are, but you have created some powerful stuff....thank you as its changed my life and i will buy from you till the day i die...bruce, to you, i want to thank you for providing this chemical to me to buy with such honesty and good customer service..i hope you become the bill gates of the pheromone industry as you deserve every penny of it!!!! thank you....

now, on with the story...i dont know hardly anyone in this town i live in, my wife recently left me ( before mones ) and i have been really down...but not anymore...jb#1 has changed my life.!!!! decided to go visit the local O\"charleys with some of my new JB#! mix on to have a few beers...my god, i have never, never, never in my life had such attention from young 18-22 year old girls in my life...it was awesome..i had not only the cute 21 year old bartender who was a 36-24-36 giving me free beers all night, but i had all the waitresses making massive eye contact and smiling at me and sitting at a table right behind me and starign at me in the mirror at the bar...i felt like an animal on exhibition..the manager kept smiling at me and all the other males were so submissive..it was wild!!! i just applied some JB@! and walked to the bathroom, letting the scent waft throughout the rest....it was wild..!!! i felt like a rock star on tour....anyway, to make a logn story short..on my tab, the cute bartender ( her name is susan ) left me a smiley face and a message that says \" call me, xxx-xxxxx\"....oh my gawd!!! never, never...i am 34 years old...18 year old girls dont act this way round me normallly..thank you jb#1......i will keep yall posted and plan on buying a million bucks in stock in love scent!!

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 09:31 PM
Ah if only I could get some kick backs. Drop us more of your stories in the Master\'s Unit. -The Bat images/icons/laugh.gif

Lee
05-01-2002, 09:31 PM
Just to help some of us out. How much JB1 were you wearing and how was it applied and where...blah, blah.

It\'s good to know it\'s working out for you.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 10:48 PM
And remember, with great power comes great responsibility. images/icons/smile.gif

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
05-02-2002, 04:21 AM
lee: i was wearing the standard JB#1 mixture and i rubbed dabs on my neck, temples on face, top of hand..i think i had slight od but was in a smokey bar with everyone lighting up around me...also dab in my goatee...heheh...i still cant get over it...it was closest thing to being treated like a celebrity i will prolly ever experience...

Jambait: because of your experimentation, the trial and error and the taking the time and the expense to find out what works, i salute you as someone who has found a combo that kicks ass!!! thank you sir from the bottom of my heart...now i see what your quote about having this power and using it responsibilty was all about...!! thank you again... in the history books of mones, your picture needs to be there as one hell of a great pioneer!! will keep ya posted in the master hits posting!

**DONOTDELETE**
05-02-2002, 04:34 AM
I am sorry to say I need the recipes for JB#1 thru JB #4, I know I have seen them here and there, Jambat could you elaborate one more time. Thank you.

jose
05-02-2002, 05:18 AM
SpiderWebster- For a new guy you\'ve been having great hits lately,I\'m happy for you. images/icons/laugh.gif Now call that girl and make your move.

Jambat-Quoting uncle Ben are we, Spiderman is going to ROCK!!!!!!! images/icons/wink.gif

Nutt
05-02-2002, 01:35 PM
wow, sounds like you hit on a near perfect formula for yourself, im sure a lot of it was your attitude too, whatever it is you are doing, keep on doing it, good luck to you bro!

**DONOTDELETE**
05-02-2002, 09:29 PM
Spiderwebster...
You\'re welcome and yes attraction can be a dangerous thing sometimes.

Ace...
...check out the HIT SQUAD MASTERS UNIT for the formulas.

Jose...
Tomorrow os Spidey day definitely. Well probably go see it saturday but I know it\'s going to be the weekend box office blaster.