PDA

View Full Version : Times Article

Mtnjim
05-01-2002, 03:52 PM
Check this out: http://www.thetimes.co.uk/printFriendly/0,,1-2-282972,00.html (\"http://www.thetimes.co.uk/printFriendly/0,,1-2-282972,00.html\")

Watcher
05-01-2002, 05:10 PM
That is why when one is wearing mones (especially none) that in a couple situation that the guy starts acting like a total dickhead and starts mouthing off (good time to smack it in) ive done it once or twice when been pissed off.

Also they get all cuddly and the women starts looking in my direction - at this point a comment like \"god everywhere i go i get some woman playing cuddels with her boyfriend because she is after someone else and he is just a cock\" and walk off, or just looking at both of them and going bloody typical and walking off _ say it aloud.

The response is usally open mouthed amazement or another is \"god dont you think she is ugly she deserves that guy that sucking her neck off\"

I just annoy those types usually the guy is weak but does everything to hang on and the women dont think at all. images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 07:47 PM
duck, youre right...i was just recently in an ocharleys at the bar and had applied JB#1..well, the bitch sitting at the table with these two guys at my right picked up on the mones and started making massive eye contact with me and didnt give the other two guys at the table the time of day...it was really sad...i just sat there and smiled as this bitch opened her legs under the table and gave me a flash of pany beaver..the whole time the impotent boys ( age around 21) couldnt get the submissive little boy grin off their faces as the girl at the table looked at both of them, then at me, adn said to them..\" neither one of you are man enough for me\", and then looked right into my eyes and siad \" i will definitley , for sure...see you later\"
and then she walked to the girls room...i was so excited i walked out of the bar and waited for her to come outside ..it was great!!! found out later one of those guys were her fiance, go figure!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 10:25 PM
I really have to restock up on JB #1 Spider\'s having better luck than I\'ve had. images/icons/laugh.gif

-The Bat

Watcher
05-02-2002, 11:42 AM
I imlpore you give SOE a run as well jambat you might find it quite useful especially in an OD situation might also be useful for clowns wanting to get laid. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-02-2002, 09:34 PM
\"Clowns looking to get laid.\" images/icons/laugh.gif That\'s an inside joke for the new folks. images/icons/laugh.gif

Watcher
05-03-2002, 12:19 PM
Inside joke that really could have taken two meanings i mean a clown who cant get a root then a loud obnoxious clown looking to get laid. How many did we fit in the little red car again jambat.