PDA

View Full Version : EXPERIENCED USERS, I HAVE A QUESTION:

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 01:58 PM
okay phero fellows and girls: i am thinking about trying AE and i was just wondering how it works for hits as opposed to jb#1, which i find is very effective...i have only been using none products as a newbie, and have had excellent results in all areas of social and business life...was just wondering if yo u had to compare the two, what would you come up with for those that have tried both...thanks for sharing!!

Watcher
05-01-2002, 04:57 PM
JB #1 is consistent like SOE is.

AE though when it does kick in seems to have a really really good effect. It seems to be less effective on a large scale but when u get a response it is really excellent and will work great in both a business and social settings seems to be more effective in social settings though.

SOE is excellent for work related as it allows others to relax.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 06:49 PM
thanks mr. duck!!

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 09:44 PM
Although some do use AE in to make a sort of whacked version of JB #3 (mixing NPA and AE versus NPA and PF). This mix seems to be as unstable as the original JB #3. Donald may be able to tell you more about AE by itself.
-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
05-02-2002, 05:53 AM
JB#1 just doesn\'t work for me - I suspect because the scent of APC doesn\'t like my body chemistry. I posted about buying Cool Water and finding it smells much like APC. Cool Water doesn\'t do it for me either...

AE, on the other hand, seems to be very effective up close. With a woman I\'m comfortable with, it\'s killer. I use one dab behind each ear, one on the wrists, sometimes one to the back of the neck. It seems to produce the most sexual effects when I add a spray of Andro 4.2 to the crotch of my pants.

AE isn\'t my first choice in situations when I\'m trying to attract from afar. That may be just me being cheap - it\'s too expensive to slather on in the concentrations it would take to attract somebody from across a room...