PDA

View Full Version : Hit and Miss

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 02:45 AM
Saturday night I went to a holiday camp nightclub with my family.The room had a large stage ,a dance floor and seating for 500 or more people.It was family entertainment so the room was 60% full of families with children,not many single people, most singles were teanagers.
I was wearing 8-10 sprays of Edge/Aftershave applied to underarms,chest,neck,shirt,groin,face,hair areas.With 12 drops of SPMO on my arms / face and forehead. I only had two noticeable reactions from women,the 20 year old barmaid who served me backed away when I lent forward to talk to her,I had visions of her trying to escape through the wall behind her to get away from me lol ,her reaction was that servere.The other reaction was from a 30 something young wife ,who I caught starring at me,she was just standing there in the middle of the floor starring,when I caught her she smiled shyly ,looked very embarressed and moved to the other end of the bar. All other women there didn\'t notice me,I could of been invisible.
Now the really weird thing was a security guard that kept starring at me as he moved about.He had this wide eyed stare that said is this guy going to hit me or not.It was really strange I had to keep myself from laughing,were ever I went this guy kept looking and really looked spooked.

Have any of you had any experiences like this,I really would like to hear about them if you have? images/icons/cool.gif

Nutt
05-01-2002, 03:32 AM
I would guess people who are likely to start trouble would be giving out more none and adrenaline, which prehaps a good security gaurd / bouncer could sub-conciously accociate with potential troublemakers. dount that a securtiy gaurd in a welsh holiday camp would see many bar fights though images/icons/laugh.gif