PDA

View Full Version : Health Warning for mone users !

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 01:49 AM
Last night I got to work a few minutes late,I didn\'t have time to put on mones before going , so I put them on there.I applied 2 sprays of Edge/cologne (50/50)around neck chest area,1 under shirt ,1 on shirt and 4 drops of SPMO oil,2 drops on each forearm and massaged in by rubbing together.
As I walked in to the clients smoking room one of my clents walked over to great me,when she was in firing range of the mones she yelled out,\'oh my god you smell lovely \'.She then began to smell me all over,she smelt my chest then my arms,she lifted my arm up and went to smell my armpits lol,she looks up at me and says \'I bet you\'ve got some on down there too\',meaning my groin area and proceeds to move in that direction .wow this was all too embarressing for me and I had to move her away lol.A female colleague who had seen all this go on was bent in half with hysterical laughter. Now I must say that my clients are men and women with very slight behavoural/emotional problems which makes them less inhibited than most people and usually very open about there feelings and to be honest I didn\'t think the mones would have such a drastic effect on my clients.This isn\'t the first time a clent has come on so strong to me since I started wearing the mones,the week before another clent wanted to massage my neck and shoulders whilst I was filling in a report.I was standing by the fire place at the time and as soon as the she started to massage my neck her hands began to wander up and down my back.Then all of a sudden her hand went straight to my buttocks,I quickly pulled myself out of her reach and asked her to go sit down with out upsetting her emotionally.Again the same colleague as before had seen all this and again she was bent in two with laughter.So moral of story is not to wear mones near my clients as it is very dangerous for me lol.Which is a shame as I got the mones to attract one of the senior nurses that I work with. images/icons/shocked.gif

[ May 01, 2002: Message edited by: Taffy ]

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 02:25 AM
Hi taff, iam from manchester .lol sounds like u need to target ur nurse,in a better ,enviroment, ive found that this stuff works well on women who have had a few drinks.that would make them ,less inhibited,like ur patients, get my drift. happy hunting images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 05:26 AM
What is it that you exactly do where women arn\'t so emotionally subdued?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 01:02 PM
Marz,I\'m a Carer.I look after men and women who have some form of Brain damage or dementia from alcohol abuse,strokes,heart attacks.In most of my clients this only a mild form which is enough to prevent them from looking after themselfs in the community .The men tend to be more irrational and aggressive and the women more prone to addictive compulsive behaviour. images/icons/smile.gif

[ May 01, 2002: Message edited by: Taffy ]

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 09:40 PM
This is the type of stuff that I\'m talking about when I say I like to here about pheros at work in the Hit Squad Masters Forum. I love the reactions people get. I was working at a firm recently and as soon as I shook hands with the head clerk from the other office she became very chatty with me. More friendly than any woman I\'ve ever worked with in a firm. Everyone treated me with respect and all the women liked me but they were all married so I wasn\'t after anyone and they were all cool about that, but it was a fun time.
-The Bat

oscar
05-02-2002, 02:09 PM
Taffy,

I read your post with great interest last night, but lacked the time to respond.

What if...
The VNO is not vestigial nor non-functional, but somewhere in the \"higher\" brain we\'ve evolved an \"un-install\" program that either partially or totally blocks VNO input from being processed. And perhaps the client(s) you mentioned have lost the part of their programming that contained this \"un-install\" feature, thereby allowing them to revert more closely to the creatures we as humans were before we started putting on pants, deodorants, and inhibitions. images/icons/crazy.gif?

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-03-2002, 11:36 AM
Wilde Oscar

Good question.IMHO I believe the VNO is connected to the part of the brain that governs instinct,(the Reptilian Brain and the subconscious)If anyone knows differently please correct me.This part of the brain also governs learnt behavoural and emotional states from early childhood.When one uses alcohol,drugs or is under high amounts of stress from trauma including mental illness or physical damage ,the higher brain functions can either be overloaded,numbed or by passed.In the case of alcohol it is numbed and the subconscious has a bigger say in the way you act and behave.ie one is more connected to ones unconscious drives and impulses.In alcohol this is only temporary unless alcohol related dementia has occurred.That is why people have more hits in a club enviroment,as targets are less inhibited due to the alcohol effects on their brains.It is the same for people who have brain damage due to strokes,alcohol related illnesses,mental and emotional illnesses,dementia etc. So in these states people are less inhibited,act out there unconscious drives and impulses, and pheromones have a greater affect on them as their higher brain functions have a harder job to override the subconscious messages.
I hope this answers your questions,but it is only my opinion,as to accuracy,Well I am not a psychologist or a psychiatrist. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-03-2002, 12:04 PM
PS.
The Reptilian Brain was all we had at one stage of our evolution,it controlled all our instincts for survival,ie fight flight,procreation etc.Our higher brain functions came later,so IMHO pheromones affect this part more and our higher brains to some degree make a choice to either go with our impulses or override them.In the situations I described above in previous post,this part of the brain has more of a say in our actions,reactions and behavour .So your theory is somewhat correct. images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-03-2002, 08:55 PM
( Bump )