PDA

View Full Version : observations

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 01:18 AM
I must say that I\'m not getting any major hits with the ladies, but I have to give the pheros some credit for some suble changes in my life.
Today at my university I finally was able to conclude that pheros work for me, but not at the level that I would like. Let me give you a simple example. First, my university has many commuters and a lot of the girls aren\'t too friendly (or should I say very business like). The girls come into class and even the best looking guys have trouble picking any of them up. I often ecounter girls who are straight bitches or give me that whatever smile when I\'m talking to them.

Today I was wearing 2 drops of PI and 2 swipes around the neck and ches areas. We had a five minute break when this guy notice that the Christina Crusade wasn\'t bothering anyone today so I said \"Thank God!\" and next thing I know this girl who is real quite and won\'t laugh at anything almost roll on the ground because she thought that was real funny. Normally (knowing her attitude), she would probably had said \"That\'s not really creative\" or some crap like that, but today was different images/icons/laugh.gif .

You see I didn\'t get laid, but just having a positive effect on someone so cold made my day. I didn\'t ask for a number because normally her attitude just blows.

One thing that I like when I ask someone a question (while wearing pheros) is that they try to make an effort to give me a very sincere answer.

At my apartment, my roommates treat me with more respect and I don\'t get into arguments that last more than a minute.

I went into this Mexican restaurant and I ask for tacos without onions about 3 times because the lady just couldn\'t concentrate on my words.

You see nothing of the above spells \" I got laid!!\" but I\'m rather happy with the results.

The best advice I can give someone new to pheros is to learn to appreciate the unexpected results. Don\'t just evaluate pheros in terms of \"I got laid\" Or \"I didn\'t get laid...pheros suck!!\" ...There is more to them and with them you have a better chance of getting laid anyways.

Always, always, always work on your ATTITUDE! Don\'t project a guy who\'s got a lot stuff in his mind and who won\'t be fun to be around. If your attitude is that lousy spend $15-$20 and buy a book to help you out with some tricks (the key is to try the suggestions). My favorite is a book by Robert J. Ringer \"Looking Out for Number One.\" He won\'t tell you to smile 24/7, but instead give you a good shake so you can wake up from your dreams (the ways you think things \"ought\" to be) and get you in touch with what\'s real (the game that you have to play).

If at the end you get a \"f-u!\" from someone, then that person is the one with the problems. Learn to win by losing. If you lose 100 times and win once, just think about the one time and forget about the losses and only learn from them.

If any of the above fails take a pen and a paper and calculate the number of weeks you have to live (the average life expectancy in the USA is about 75 years of age). Start caring about the little, precious time you have left!

Anything else??

Curious Dude??

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 02:49 PM
Hey bro this was a very good post. And very true. Attitude is the foundation and the key.

Watcher
05-01-2002, 05:02 PM
Thats it the best advice you can give someone when using pheromones is that it will improve youre social situation 10 fold.

The right attitude goes to great lengths as well as far as getting laid well even us pros still cant figure it out sometimes, you just gotta keep going and if all else fails change youre mental state using MIND MAPPING TECHNIQUES improve youre body and fitness levels and hang around with the opposite sex that looks like you in face and body shape.

Dont ask why it just seems to be effective at getting further with women. ALso if you are a male try to get a BMI index of between 17 and 25. That is you body mass index.