PDA

View Full Version : my pheromone reserach paper

**DONOTDELETE**
07-12-2001, 11:20 AM
If anyone would like to discuss my featured pheromone study in the months issue, then contact me at; David@caninesolutions.freeserve.co.uk.
Bear in mind this was a serious piece of work, worth 20% of my overal degree classification. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-12-2001, 03:16 PM
Dave,

Dude, sounds very interesting. Why not share a bit of it here in the forum?

Bruce
07-12-2001, 03:40 PM
Hi Cool,
Dave\'s paper was reviewed by Dale in this month\'s Pheromone News. I posted the whole newsletter here on the forum a few days ago. Have a look.

BTW, just arrived in LA a few hours ago. Talk about jet laaaaag...... I think my aura bailed out over Hawaii somewhere.

Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
07-13-2001, 08:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bruce:
Hi Cool,
Dave\'s paper was reviewed by Dale in this month\'s Pheromone News. I posted the whole newsletter here on the forum a few days ago. Have a look.

BTW, just arrived in LA a few hours ago. Talk about jet laaaaag...... I think my aura bailed out over Hawaii somewhere.

Cheers,
Bruce<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome back to the U.S. of A, Bruce.

I hope that you and your family can do the smooth transition from one culture to another. From my experience (I lived in Mexico for 10 years before returning to tne States)the younger the children the smoother the transition. It is the adults (especially those that are comimg here for the first time) that seem to have a little trouble adjusting at first to the new culture.

Joe

**DONOTDELETE**
07-13-2001, 12:17 PM
Hey Thanx Bruce
Looked at it. Pretty interesting stuff. I\'ll drop you an email and we can put something together down here for you.
\'
TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
07-13-2001, 01:47 PM
At long last we are getting some interesting but serious reserach going here i will have to have a look at that paper later and maybe we could get some related business reserach regarding pheros,accelerated learning and also NLP as a powerful combination to seriously get ahead in the business world begs some interesting and phenomenal questions ??? images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-13-2001, 01:49 PM
At long last we are getting some interesting but serious reserach going here i will have to have a look at that paper later and maybe we could get some related business reserach regarding pheros,accelerated learning and also NLP as a powerful combination to seriously get ahead in the business world begs some interesting and phenomenal questions ??? images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-16-2001, 03:25 PM
Hi Dave,

What kind of pheromone (androstenol, androstenone, adrosterone) and what concentration did you use? Any anecdotal comments made by the participants that were interesting or noteworthy? Thanks