PDA

View Full Version : Traveling with Pheromones

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2002, 10:29 PM
Hi, for those of you who have traveled with pheromones overseas, where do you put them? suitcase?, keep them on you? Reason I ask is that these products as much as we know they are legit and work, to others who have no clue about what they do (trust me there are alot of sceptics out there), they look suspect! In a couple of weeks im going to europe, however traveling through asia and the middle east (dubai). The last thing i want is my luggage opened and some corrput customs bag handler stealing my little precious expensive pheromones. On the other hand, if i keep them in my hand luggage, that could pose another problem, how do i explain to a customs officer that the smelly clear liquid is for sexual attraction of the opposite sex? The labels on most of these products dont look that proffessional like regular colognes. He will probably think im a WACKO! if not trying to smuggle a drug of some sort!

i know this might sound a little paranoid, but some of these non western countries customs practices are not as understanding as the USA or Australia

does anyone in here have any expiriences with traveling with pheromones?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2002, 10:53 PM
Well, if you mix the phero with your favorite cologne and put the mix in an atomizer, no one will suspect anything.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2002, 11:25 PM
Truth, that never even crossed my mind! However, wont work in my case because I have 5 bottles of the stuff + xcite wipes. Im moving to europe permanantly, so shipping them over is an option, but i dont trust the Greek customs,( my country of destination) trust me, im Greek!, those guys can be real sleazy when it comes to taking something for free.

Is it just me, or am i the only one here that feels having pheromones is a crime? I mean you cant really tell anyone your wearing them (unless thier your friends)and seems like the rest of the population think your a wako.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 12:05 AM
I used to feel like that too, but then Irealized that it is just me trying to get an edge. What other think isn\'t really of prime importance unless you\'re trying to attract them.