PDA

View Full Version : Can PI/m make other men not get along?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2002, 06:12 PM
I\'ve noticed something weird, at work, the last couple of days.

I\'ve been wearing PI/m (two drops) and PI/w (two drops). I haven\'t really noticed any extra attention from the women at the office but I think that is because I am usually in my office (private) most of the day.

However, there are a couple of guys that I hang out with & socialize during the day.

One guy comes into my office & starts chatting (just like normal). The, the other guy comes in & joins the conversation (just bullshitting). The first guy gets offended that the second guy is interrupting.

We always stand around & BS together but it seems that ever since I have been wearing the pheromones, these two guys don\'t get along. And, it\'s happening every day & each guy is telling me that the other guy needs to bug off.

Do you think this is my imagination or are the pheromones effecting them. I get along just fine with each of them as long as there not in the same room together. Incidnetally, we have always got along without any arguements. What\'s up with this behaviour? images/icons/mad.gif

Nutt
05-01-2002, 12:20 AM
yup, if you think of this in animal terms ( and lets face it, at a basic level that’s how pheros seem to work) there detecting that your the new alpha male, where previously someone else was, or you were all equal with a boss as the alpha ( or someone) there either going at each other trying to establish superiority , either because they think the other \' smells \' like the new alpha or you do and they want to be second in command.