PDA

View Full Version : Mones v.s. Social Conditioning

marv14yag
04-30-2002, 05:39 PM
I\'ve had some pretty wierd experiences with the mones. I now wear the chem kit none at full strength behind the ears...a drop behind each, and the extra on my fingers on the neck, and I may occasionally put on some cologne.

Well, these girls...I\'ve scared some girls before. Girl came up to the counter at Wendy\'s one day, and she literally, I think I scared the shit out of her. I know I look like a scary person, (I have my problems). I was like, do I scare you or something. She was like, no.

I walk through the halls, and girls smile at me..Girls who didn\'t before. But the thing is.. I\'ve noticed that people will sense the mones and will override it because of..I don\'t know why, I think it\'s something to do with the way society taught them, etc.

Almost as if, like, a girl will want to have sex, but than, don\'t anyway becuase of all that. However, some girls, CAN\'T say no...It\'s all very interesting though,very interesting.

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 12:02 AM
Marv,

Why arenĀ“t you using some a-nol product? Nol+None is (always) better as None.

Franki images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 12:07 AM
I agree with Franki. None can turn girls off, although it can be great too. I just think that -nol, -rone or maybe just -nol will work a larger percentage of the time.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 04:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marv14yag:

I know I look like a scary person, (I have my problems)....
I walk through the halls, and girls smile at me..Girls who didn\'t before. But the thing is.. I\'ve noticed that people will sense the mones and will override it because of..I don\'t know why, I think it\'s something to do with the way society taught them, etc.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, Bart, by and large, parents try to teach their teenage daughters not to have sex with guys that scare the hell out of them...and mostly, they succeed. They also try to teach them not to have sex with guys that they\'re madly in love with, but they aren\'t usually as successful at getting that point across. Since it\'s unlikely that society will change its attitudes in the near future, perhaps you should consider altering your approach.

Watcher
05-01-2002, 05:03 PM
Try altering youre mone usage to SOE

Rone and nol and maybe order Andro 1 as well to improve the targets emotional state.

marv14yag
05-01-2002, 05:31 PM
Thankyou.