PDA

View Full Version : Free SP Oils

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2002, 04:41 PM
I got three more bottles of SP oils. I have so much of this free oil, and I\'m only trying it for the first time today. One thing I notice -- the scent lasts a long time. How does the oils mix with chem kit components? Do the ethanol components last as long as the oils?

By the way, the musk oil smells like a major component of SOE, but it hasn\'t turned rancid on my arms, like SOE does. Maybe, it\'s like SOE without the -rone (?).

bills
04-30-2002, 07:23 PM
You are still getting free SP oils??

I received my order of NPA and PI/W today
and it only included 1 bottle of DI.

Did I miss out on a special somewhere? images/icons/frown.gif

Tantalus747
04-30-2002, 09:28 PM
IMO, the musk in SOE is MUCH better than the SPMO. The SPMO is a very simple fragrance, as I would expect from an essential oil. SOE is a blend of many different musk fragrances.

Also, my girlfriend loves SOE & she wrinkled her nose in disgust when I let her smell the SPMO.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2002, 11:48 PM
Well, I got the free SP oils for ordering the chem kit.

Today was the first day I tried the SP oils. Two drops of SPMO, and I could smell it all day. I had some quality female interactions, but more data is needed.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 12:01 AM
I really really like the SPMO Musk oil. I haven\'t gotten tons of reactions from it, but I personally like the scent.

I did invite one of my neighbors over to watch a DVD. She said maybe, which means no, but she did have this dreamy look in her eyes and was staring right into my eyes.

I was only wearing one drop of SPMO rubbed between both forearms. Ny friend who was next to me later noted how he thought that she looked like she was in love with me or something. Other than that, I haven\'t had any responses, so maybe that was unrelated to the SPMO.