PDA

View Full Version : INCREDIBLE CONFIDENCE WITH APC

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2002, 12:59 PM
Hey Spiderwebster,

I\'ve only tried the PI/m so far and even though i\'ve had a nasty flu like cold for the last few days, its been quite interesting around work. I just got SOE by Fed X today (shipped Monday received today). Will be trying out tomorrow. I think they should make a spray called Jambat already mixed with the proper combinations and have Bruce market it images/icons/wink.gif (with some Royalties for Jambat of course) I keep reading good things about it, its only a matter of time before word gets to the Chemist at Croy images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2002, 01:36 PM
franki, youre right, i have gone from being the artistic book worm non atheletic type to acting like a real alpha male..which is so funny is that everyone treats me that way now...like girls ask me if i play sports and stuff...so interesting!!! thanks for the advise on the caps lock!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2002, 01:37 PM
youre right freon, jb#1 is now my favorite mix....its awesome cause it makes me feel confident and women love it too..lots of good hits...yeah, it would be great to have a permanent cologne mad ein the the right ratios..that would be nice

Whitehall
04-30-2002, 02:30 PM
One surprise was in the listing of ingredients to APC - benzoin.

Benzoin is a fragrant essential oil that smells like a vanilla/fruit mix - that doesn\'t do it justice but it is pleasant - and cheap.

You\'ve got me thinking that a benzoin/vetiver base with NPA, PCC, and/or Andro-1 might be a cheap way to replicate JB#1 and variants.

Of course, it will need \'nol too so maybe cutting it with Jovan Musk2 aftershave might add that.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2002, 10:15 PM
HELLO PHERO FELLOWS: I HAVE JUST NOTICED SOMEHTHING INTERESTING AND I WANTED TO MAKE SURE ITS NOT JUST MY IMAGINATION: WHEN I WEAR APC, I FEEL EXTREMELY CONFIDENT AND UPBEAT...I DID A MUCH MODIFIED VERSION OF THE FAMOUS JAMBAIT MIX OF NPA/APC, DROPPING ONLY ABOUT 7 DROPS OF NPA INTO THE SMALL APC BOTTLE WHEN MOSTLY FULL...I HAVE HAD SOME NICE HITS, BUT IT SEEMS TO GIVE MY PERSONALITY A REAL BOOST TOO...WHEN I MIX APC IN COLOGNE OR WEAR PI, I FEEL NERVOUS AND ON EDGE A LITTLE, BUT THE APC WITH A LITTLE NPA MIXED IN SEEMS TO DO ME RIGHT...HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED THIS?? AND THANKS TO JAMBAIT FOR COMING UP WITH THIS GREAT CONCOCTION!! ALSO, DOES ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING INTERESTING TO SAY ABOUT JB#1??

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2002, 10:49 PM
Hello Spiderwebster, please donĀ“t use all these capitols in your messages, they make them unpleasant to read.

What you are gonna see when you use a-none is that in the beginning you feel very nervous because you are not used to the high levels of a-none around you. Some people say it is like some big, dangerous, dominant guy standing behind you all the time.

This changes after a few weeks when you get used to the a-none you are using. I feel like I am getting more dominant/alpha male type of guy myself due to the exposure to the a-none and the changed behaviour you with other people. You could also describe that as a big confidence booster.

But be careful, you might get confident from the idea that you are wearing mones, the placebo effect! images/icons/wink.gif

my €0,02. images/icons/laugh.gif

Franki images/icons/smile.gif