PDA

View Full Version : First hit at work.....maybe?

aaron
04-30-2002, 04:23 AM
Yesterday I decided to try Andro 4.2 at work to see what kind of reaction I\'d get. Since I work in close proximity (I\'m a community pharmacist) to the public, I\'m exposed to a large cross-section of people.

There wasn\'t any noticeable reaction from the girls at work. I always get on well with them and we\'re very chatty and friendly, and there was no intensification of that behaviour.

About a few hours into the day, with nothing evident having occurred, a not unnatractive dark-skinned middle-eastern lady came up to me for some healthcare advice. After a minute she started smiling and chatting, and it became so obvious that she was flirting with me, asking about my past, my education, how her nephew would get into Pharmacy school etc. When she found out My family had lived in Egypt during the war, she wouldn\'t stop. Eye contact, blinking, I was getting a little embarrassed.
This must have gone on for about 10-15 mins, after which I somehow managed to tear myself away, and she never even left with what she wanted to buy.
One of the temporary staff, a guy in his late 20s looked at me after she\'d gone and said:
\"You know, whatever it is you\'ve got, you should bottle it and sell it....you\'d make a fortune.\" images/icons/laugh.gif

Going into work in an hour. I may try just a bit more than one spray Andro 4.2 on my shirt this time.

Was thinking a spray on my hair, one on my shirt and a spray on my neck....or is that too much?

Let you know what happens.

oscar
04-30-2002, 05:24 AM
aaron,

\"If it ain\'t broke, don\'t fix it!\" images/icons/wink.gif
We\'ve all been bitten by the \"Maybe MORE will work even BETTER!\" bug at one time or another. I suppose it\'s something we all have to work out for ourselves.

If you WERE to bottle that \"..whatever it is you\'ve got..\", (if it were not ALREADY bottled), I believe you would discover that you\'d want to put \"Do not exceed recommended dosage\" on the bottle.

It\'s been my observation that high phero doses WILL get favorable results at times. Usually the hits will be from women who are to some degree olfactorily-impaired or auxiliary-olfactorily-impaired. So while you MAY actually see more intense hits, you\'ve unfortunately narrowed the field of receptive targets. images/icons/frown.gif

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2002, 07:25 AM
So far after about 3 uses it seems for me that people seem a bit more friendly, but not in a spectacular way. No real hits. Then again it might be my surroundings.

I keep wondering about the dosage and if certain skin types absorb or break down the mones faster of slower. Or that the mones dont \'spread\' as far for some people. For instance some say they still can smell the mones the next day, even after showering. For me, I cant really say I smell them the next day anymore.

Tomorrow Im starting at a new job location, with hopefully some nice female co-workers to further experiment on images/icons/smile.gif