PDA

View Full Version : a very special formula

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2002, 12:02 AM
Okay, so this is my very first real experiment with mixing different pheromones and cologne. I bought a product from \"Mr. Pheromone.com,\" and got some good results. Then, I got a bottle of TE, and got a few hits, but nothing very special. Tonight, I used a spray of TE on my wrists, a drop of pheromone musk oil, and a spray of CKone. I definitely was turning heads. I would appreciate any comments on this little mix. I know it\'s probably pretty standard, but I liked it.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2002, 12:52 AM
That Musk Oil continues to impress. So, it blends with CK1. I may be able to experiment with my other mixes then.

Teak
04-30-2002, 01:28 AM
As Wilde Oscar mentioned in an old thread, Mr.Pheromone products are meant to be made by Stone Labs on a contract basis. They are weaker than the Stone Labs products that love-scent sells though. However, if you are getting results, thats the main thing.

oscar
04-30-2002, 05:56 AM
Gents,

I recently did side by side comparisons of the MR products and their Stone Labs (flagship brand) counterparts.

While I thought that the scent of the 2x formula (.010% A-None) sucked compared to PPA (.015% A-None), I found the scent of the 4x formula to be as nice, if not a hair MORE pleasant than AE.

But paying $50 for 7.5mL of something that contains only .020% A-None seems like pissing money away when that same $50 could get you AE which is .020% A-None + .015% A-Nol + .010% A-Rone.

MR4x\'s scent isn\'t THAT much better! images/icons/crazy.gif

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

Lee
04-30-2002, 12:43 PM
Yeah, the SPMO seems to be a lot more effective than it seems. I\'ve had hits from using that alone. If you feel your bottle of edge is no good alone, make a test batch in a seperate container with half edge and half SPMO, this turns heads for me.

So I did 2 sprays of this 50/50, and it made girls I sat next to flip hair and shake legs like crazy. I did a dab or 2 of Pheromol Factor under my nose cause this seems to eliminate that \"nervous edgy\" feeling I get from -none products.

One thing is for sure, I am getting noticed. Sometimes when I speak in a room, it seems like all the ladies in the room turn around and look at me. Strange.

camusflage
04-30-2002, 08:22 PM
That\'s it. I\'m going to try out the oils tomorrow. I didn\'t care for musk by itslf, but a mix with 50% TE, 40% musk, 5% vanilla, and 5% citrus seems to wear rather well on me and have a touch more complexity. I threw together nearly a ml of this stuff in an old sample atomizer, so we\'ll see what kind of results I can turn up.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2002, 11:02 PM
So how does the oils mix with the ethanol stuff at a 50:50 ratio? Does such a mix acquire more staying power from the oil?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 12:10 AM
I love the smell of SPMO, but not when sniffing directly from the bottle. Put one drop on forearm, rub forearms together. In about a minute or two, smell and it smells wonderfull.

Are there any women on the board who have smelled SPMO on someone?

Do you like it/dislike it?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 01:39 AM
90% of the women who have sniffed it on me love it.The other 10% where indifferent,they liked it,but not as much as the aftershave I was wearing, which was Black Suede by Avon.I find that when I\'m wearing SPMO women are more chatty generally around me. images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 06:50 PM
I really like the smell of SP Musk oil as well as the vanilla. I usually put a few drops of musk oil on my wrists. I mixed some SP musk with NPA (Jambat mix #2). I think it works pretty well. I get lots of attention. images/icons/smile.gif