PDA

View Full Version : BIOLOGY LESSON

**DONOTDELETE**
04-29-2002, 01:49 PM
HEY, CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A QUICK BIOLOGY LESSON ON WHEN WOMEN ARE RESPONSIVE TO -NONE AND WHEN THEY ARENT....THE CUTE LITTLE CHICK THAT SITS BESIDE ME AT WORK WAS CRAWLING THE WALLS LAST WEEK TRYING TO BE CLOSE TO ME ...SHE ALSO WAS AT THAT POINT WHEN SHE GETS A FEW ZITS ONCE A MONTH...TODAY, HER FACE HAS CLEARED UP, AND SO HAS HER ATTENTION TO ME ALTHOUGH IM WEARING THE SAME MONES..I JUST WANTED TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE CERTAIN TIMES OF THE MONTH WHEN CHICKS AINT GONNA DIG YA NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONES YOU GOT ON...ALSO, I NOTICED THAT I GET THE ABSOLUTE BEST HITS FROM NPA/COLOGNE WHEN I ONLY PUT A FEW DROPS IN, INSTEAD OF HALF THE BOTTLE TREATING IT LIKE A NORMAL ADDITIVE..ANY THOUGHTS ON THIS?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-29-2002, 02:52 PM
Hi

As I am married I get to monitor the effects of \"mones\" throughout the \"monthly\" cycle.

Point 1

When women are about to \"bleed\" and for the first few days therof..they turn into the Phycho b from hell if exposed to -None.

Point 2

The most responsive time seems to be from about 3 days after the end of the \"curse\" until ovulation, they seem to get off on it.

Point 3

After that until \"PMT\" they seem \"indifferent\"

Point 4

Andro 1 negates this effect

Point 5

-Nol on its own cheers them up to \"varying\" degrees throughout the cycle.

Point 6

Nol + None is better in all respects to None on it\'s own.

Point 7

Have fun

Boomshankah!

HB_88
04-30-2002, 12:34 AM
Excellent! The pheromonal rhythm-method! images/icons/cool.gif

Just need clarification on one thing (especially since I haven\'t gotten my Andro-1 yet, and can\'t test it): does Andro-1 negate the indifference to -NONE listed in #3... or does it negate all of the bad reactions to -NONE shown above, e.g. Psycho b. from hell--?

Thanks!!

HB_88 images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2002, 02:04 AM
Excelent post, Ratspeaker :-)

What sort of time window are we talking about in point 2, i.e. how many days?

aaron
04-30-2002, 04:08 AM
I can just imagine it....

I go on my blind dates with a briefcase-ful of various phero products. The lady turns up and the first thing I say is:
\"Pardon me for asking, but which phase of your monthly cycle are you?\"
I pop into the men\'s room to apply the appropriate mix, emerge and introduce myself:
\"How do you do. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is MUD!\" images/icons/laugh.gif

Whitehall
04-30-2002, 08:07 AM
Mr. Whoami,

There is considerable scientific debate about how effectively females hide their ovulation, both from men and from themselves. JVK will cite studies that copulins released only during ovulation are reliably sensed by men. There is also the something called \"mittelschmurz\", a pain sometimes caused by ovulation.

Ovulation is a movable feast. It can be triggered by outside events and is seldom a set number of days following the end of bleeding. It is reliably 14 days BEFORE the return of menstruation.

Females are sexually responsive to None around their ovulation, have no doubt. They can be put off by None during PMS, menstruation and pregnancy, just making the crabbiness worst.

The greatest discovery by Forum members has been that Andro-1 helps reduce the crabbiness of PMS and to some degree menopause. Andro-1 does not seem to interfer with the positive None effects but I\'d like to see some more reports first.

Two good books summary some important knowledge in the field:

\"The Alchemy of Love and Lust\" by Crenshaw

and

\"Sperm Wars\"

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2002, 11:47 AM
I\'m not a phero expert, but I AM female, so I could shed some light on the subject.

First of all, during \"the curse\" as ratspeaker finely put it (by the way guys, it\'s our curse not yours, don\'t even begin to think you\'re suffering more than we are): In this time, we feel like crap. I don\'t know how mones will affect us but I do know that we are less receptive to advances in any way, be it friendly or romantic.

Now, the days before are very uncomfortable as well and I think you can expect the same results. However, for me at least, I\'m no where near as uncomfortable before as during.

The rest of the time is about the same except for a week or two before which I guess would be ovulation. At this time, we\'re very receptive to romantic or friendly overtures.

So that\'s that. Hope this helps.
someone

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2002, 12:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by someone:
by the way guys, it\'s our curse not yours, don\'t even begin to think you\'re suffering more than we are<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As you have a far more first hand perspective on the process, I am loathe to disagree, but....after 15 years of marriage, I can state with some basis for knowledge that the psychological upheaval which the spouse endures during this period is rather substantial as well. While I won\'t go so far as to say it exceeds the physical suffering of the woman, I will say that there is far more parity in the proposition than you might think at first glance. While you personally may be as sweet as pie during the ordeal, not every woman is. So while you believe the \'curse\' is solely the property of the female, I would argue that in marriage, the spouse get 50% of everything....

Whitehall
04-30-2002, 02:23 PM
Agreed that everyone suffers, albeit to various degrees, from PMS. Don\'t forget the kids too.

That\'s why I\'m delighted at the initial impressions of Andro-1 and RfW as a way of taming the crabbiness during a period.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2002, 02:56 PM
Gents

Andro1 is weird. Yes, it does negate some of the bad effects of -None, but not completely at PMS time. At \"peak\" response time I find that if you use andro1 + none +nol you are liable to get one happy, hyper female...what you do with that is up to you ;~]

I would be wary..I find None very \"unpredictable\", and it only seems to work for a few days a month. I still believe that andro1 and nol are the way to go. Has given me a lot of fun, watching the very noticable \"mood enhancement\" that it seems to produce. BTW what the hell is in those Exite wipes -- smells like bleach to me, but has a marked effect on females!

Boomshankah!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2002, 05:16 PM
hahaha, no i\'m totally not saying that. Hell yeah, everyone suffers. It\'s a bitch all right and for sure it sucks for everyone. Personally, I don\'t get all agitated but become rather sullen. However, I have plenty of friends who do become bitchy. Everyone suffers, but women have it a whole hell of a lot worse.

But i\'m not one to dwell on depressing stuff. Cheers! images/icons/laugh.gif

someone

jvkohl
04-30-2002, 08:30 PM
With regard to concealed ovulation, and my assertion that it is not concealed: Here is another study report that strongly suggests pheromones are involved, yet it doesn\'t mention pheromones. Dev Singh and Matt Bronstad published a report that men prefer the scent of fertile (i.e., ovulatory) women last year. Now Steven Gangestad reports that men seem to be trying to woo women who are ovulating. Clearly, the only way that men can know women are ovulating is via pheromones.
http://www.ananova.com/yournews/story/sm_578178.html (\"http://www.ananova.com/yournews/story/sm_578178.html\")

Whitehall
05-01-2002, 08:28 AM
JVK,

The evidence is definitely building in support of the detectablity of ovulation, if only on a sub-conscious level. I\'d say that it is a see-saw battle, concealing ovulation is in the female\'s interest while detecting it is in the male\'s interest - neither side is completely successful in achieving it\'s goal.