PDA

View Full Version : There seems to be a lot of interesting in NLP

**DONOTDELETE**
07-11-2001, 02:47 PM
Wow i never realised that NLP could be so useful and now ive heard about photoreading, this is getting good, and certainly very useful, well everyone should get a lot of use out of all this new information coming to light

rjm
07-24-2001, 07:16 AM
There\'s what, MAYBE 200 of us who read and / or participate in this little group? Planet-wide?

WE ARE GOING TO RULE THE WORLD!!!

Randy :-)

**DONOTDELETE**
07-24-2001, 07:16 PM
Hey randy have you got any ideas on how we can go about ruling the world, hence our little group has so much influence, we should weild it lol well it is a good idea lol images/icons/laugh.gif images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/cool.gif etc etc

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2001, 05:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paul Australia:
Hey randy have you got any ideas on how we can go about ruling the world, hence our little group has so much influence, we should weild it lol well it is a good idea lol images/icons/laugh.gif images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/cool.gif etc etc<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Paul..Isn\'t NLP mirroring a person\'s body language? Daring D

rjm
07-25-2001, 08:56 PM
Okay, so we\'re leaving the phero-zone and moving into more esoteric areas. Obviously, we\'re looking at some psychic issues.

I don\'t really have any info on the NLP, but I\'ve been playing with Frontal Lobe activation. I got some stuff from Neil Slade on \"clicking the Amygdala.\" (www.NeilSlade.net) Though just starting, I have tried some of the excercises, and they DO seem to work. That friend of mine tried what I told him. He\'s done the \"cloudbusting\" excercise, though he still doesn\'t buy it.

For what it\'s work, I\'ve actually sent people away just by thinking \"Dude, LEAVE.\" They had no way of knowing I was there, but they DID leave. By the same token, I\'ve called people to me in the same manner -- females, of course, unless they were someone useful to me.

Self-centered? Yes, but the point being that with just a little bit of work, you - we - CAN bend others to our will, especially if they aren\'t expecting anything.

I GOT one of the photoreading programs, though I haven\'t had the opportunity to use it yet. Just think: you could accidentally see something and photograph it for later use, images/icons/wink.gif aside from just blazing through the necessary stuff at work. Imagine instantly memorizing the names of that flight crew, or every publisher at the convention.

Still wondering about HOW we will take over the world? images/icons/cool.gif

Randy

**DONOTDELETE**
07-25-2001, 09:06 PM
Me to still thinking of some ideas i will have a look at this website you say sounds interesting get back to you later thanx

rjm
07-25-2001, 10:34 PM
Paul,

I got the introduction to it from the Art Bell radio show. If you\'re into the \"out there,\" this is the site. You probably can\'t pick up any of his affiliates - yet, but his shows are archived on his page. That was probably one of the tamer subjects. http://www.artbell.com/ (\"http://www.artbell.com/\")

I also got books on invisibility, hypnotism, levitation and time travel. Thing is, the methods take a LOT of practice. Lots of reading, hence the need for the photoreading program that I haven\'t gotten to yet!
Yeah, I know it sounds all new-agey, but I ask \"WHAT IF...?\" BTW, it\'s not really invisibility in the traditional sense, but causing others to not see you, so it\'s invisibility in the practical-use sense. Haven\'t gotten into the others yet.

Gee, how far out is this thread going to go?

Cheers, y\'all!

Randy images/icons/cool.gif

PHP 87
07-28-2001, 04:46 PM
If you want a powerful weapon in your seduction arsenal employing NLP, then this site is for you:
http://www.speed-seduction.com/ (\"http://www.speed-seduction.com/\")

Ross Jeffries has been using and perfecting with the feedback from his students the use of NLP to seduce women for about 10 years.

I have use some of his basics for the last 4 years with some good success, although I don\'t have the time to put into it to become a master at it.

Combined with Pheremones, it could make you unstoppable.

If you have an open mind, check out his website.

The thing I like the most that Ross teaches is the non-NLP stuff.

How to change your way of thinking towards women and how to get them to change their behvaior towards you, for example.

If you look past his hard sales approach, there is a lot of substance to what he has to offer.

PHP 87
07-28-2001, 05:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Daring D:

Paul..Isn\'t NLP mirroring a person\'s body language? Daring D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

D...mirroring is a small part of some people\'s idea of NLP

Are you familiar with mirroring and pacing?

That\'s when you get someone to subconciously mirror your actions.

Very effective.