PDA

View Full Version : SOE is good!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-29-2002, 11:36 AM
75%SOE/25%NPA is a must! worked for me again this morning! I got 2 phone numbers! images/icons/cool.gif

Watcher
04-29-2002, 12:10 PM
We call that a JBDD #5 the higher SOE mix and NPA lower 70 % SOE and NPA 25% or something very similar in concentration if you are after a strong none switch the values around to 70% NPA and 30% SOE

**DONOTDELETE**
04-29-2002, 10:38 PM
While my SOE travels are still very much in infancy (I basically JUST started using it today) I can say this stuff DEFINITELY is doing SOMETHING! I had to make some deliveries, and one was this Eye Care place with a flock of hot chicks working there, so I go in and hand the lady this printing and she is really talkative, etc. and when I started leaving I could have sworn she WINKED at me! Anyway later on I go to McD\'s for my co-worker (I don\'t like McD\'s, but I was on deliveries and my bud asked me) and when I get the order the lady is all bubbly like \"Do you want some ketchup with the fries\" \"No, thanks\" \"Here, take some anyway\" and she dumps like TEN ketchup packs into the bag! I can\'t wait to go clubbing w/ this stuff, and I\'m gonna try to mix a little NPA too, Capz seems to be having VERY good luck w/ that mix images/icons/shocked.gif

\'Slinger out.