PDA

View Full Version : Don't sprays destroy pheromones?!?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-29-2002, 09:46 AM
Okay i\'m very new to all this and this group is very confusing unless you understand the abreviations.

Firstly i read under the athena-institute site that pheromone should NEVER be sprayed on. As \'Dr. Winifred Cutler\' is meant to be the founder of the discovery of human pheromones etc. Doesn\'t she have a point???

Secondly, everyone appears to rate Scent of Eros and Primal Instinct, i have never experimented with anything other than date-mate, so in other words i\'m clueless! (Although i did experience good rapport with this, maybe it\'s just me!) Which is best to buy i\'m 22, a student and don\'t want to waste cash!

Thank\'s in advance for all your help i DO appreciate it. J.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-29-2002, 01:53 PM
LEE, IF SPRAY BOTTLES MESSED UP MONES, THEN REALM WOULD BE USELESS, AND I KNOW THATS NOT THE CASE....ATHENA JUST WATNS TO SEE THOSE CUTE LITTLE ADDITIVE BOTTLES FOR 100 BUCKS

**DONOTDELETE**
04-29-2002, 02:05 PM
Sorry bout the misspelling, i meant \"sell\" those bottles....

**DONOTDELETE**
04-29-2002, 02:18 PM
I don\'t think a spray bottle would damage the \'mones. Sometimes chemicals like larger proteins are damaged by spraying, but there you have huge molecules being sprayed under extremely high-pressure in an industrial setting, which is just not the case here. Just my 2 cents!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-29-2002, 02:40 PM
I use a spray, and find it doesn\'t alter a dickie...

I mix the phero products as desired, neat in a 3ml atomiser, and spray on top of the cologne.

The molecules in this stuff are not big, they are all related \"steroids\" and are not likely to be damaged by spraying.

Taf..

I find NPA too \"scary\" for work, it sometimes has an adverse effect, it and \"the edge\" are probably best reserved for \"social\" occasions..Too much clutter and nonsense in the office, and phero\'s just add a sort of \"hyper-ness\" that you don\'t need. Somewhere \"comfortable\" where you can \"observe\" is best..

Boomshankah!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-29-2002, 03:34 PM
Jinx - I\'ve been using Athena 10x for men for years. Great stuff. The reason the Athena Insitute recommends keeping the pheromones in a sealed bottle at all times is to prevent evaporation. They believe that evaporation may cause a loss in potency. A bottle of their pheromones will last me over a year, so keeping it sealed is important. More important than sealing the other products people use on this board which may cost a quarter to half as much but run out twelve times faster.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-29-2002, 04:44 PM
Hd, so you been using Athena10x for years? how does it work? im just curious..im not doubting you, but the measurable -none in it is very minimal, so i was just curious as to what kinds of affects you get from it... null

**DONOTDELETE**
04-29-2002, 05:23 PM
Jinx - I\'ve been using Athena 10x for men for years. Great stuff. The reason the Athena Insitute recommends keeping the pheromones in a sealed bottle at all times is to prevent evaporation. They believe that evaporation may cause a loss in potency. A bottle of their pheromones will last me over a year, so keeping it sealed is important. More important than sealing the other products people use on this board which may cost a quarter to half as much but run out twelve times faster.

xvs
04-29-2002, 05:38 PM
spiderwebster:

I\'ve used 10X quite a lot (at least 10 bottles of it over time). There is no -none in it. I don\'t know what is in it, but they won\'t say. They definitely don\'t claim it has any -none.

Its effects vary (like other pheromones) -- some women seem to be very responsive, others not at all. I have had women say \"that smell... what\'s that smell\" and sniff around me when wearing it (alone with no cologne).

It doesn\'t produce DIHL reactions but does seem to sometimes make some women receptive.

For all I know it could just be a little -nol or something. Or they could actually have a secret formula different from whatever everyone else uses.

In recent months it seemed to have less of an effect for me, so I have started trying the known compounds (as we discuss on here).

Lee
04-29-2002, 05:56 PM
I never meant to say that spraying was wrong, I was just stating that dabbing worked for me. I\'m starting to wonder about one of my bottles of edge. The clear cover developed a cracked about 2 months ago, but not a very big crack. Could it be that the pheros evaporated because of that? Being dumb, I just taped it up in hopes that it\'s sealed better now, hope it\'s not late.

Anyway Taffy,

I used unscented edge until the bottle was maybe a little more than half full. After numerous comments of me smelling like pee. I pretty much dumped the whole bottle of spmo in there and now people commented how good I smell.

I found that small dabs on my neck and wrist got me some good looks. 1 spray, not sure if it\'s enough because I have yet gotten a good reaction from it. I\'m 25.

SPMO smell lasts a long time. 1 spray in the morning, forgot to take a shower and I still smelled it the next morning.

Lee
04-29-2002, 10:03 PM
I\'ve read somewhere there pheromones shouldn\'t contain any alcohol because that also kills the pheromones.

On the otherhand, I had better success when I didn\'t spray on products, but instead dabbed. But what do I know.

So if we have all these major companies like Lacroy Chemicals coming out with alcohol-based sprayed products like the Edge, who is to say they are completely wrong?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-29-2002, 10:21 PM
Lee,
I would like to know what works for you?
I have The Edge and SPMO newbie special,I believe I have been od\'ing no obvious hits as such apart from some strange experiences at work,but that I will keep for another post.
So what I would like to know is :-
1 how much you mix together ?
2 how much you put on ? ie sprays or dabs etc? and where,also if you have used a cologne to cover it ?
3 what type type of hits/reactions you have had at the different amounts ?
4 and lastly your age ?

Thanks in advance,
Taffy. images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2002, 12:18 AM
Thanks Ratspeaker and Lee.
I find that I have no problem with the atomizer,it is excellant for covering large areas and the mones are not destroyed as I have had a few weird results ,which can only be put down to the mones. images/icons/shocked.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2002, 03:17 PM
Gents

Athena are \"reputed\" to favour using DHEA as a \"phero\". If this is so, it would be cheaper to extract it from the DHEA pills sold \"over the counter\" in USA. Extract it from a few grams worth of pills and try it. An experiment that costs very little!

Boomshankah!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2002, 09:52 PM
spiderwebster

Athena sells a small bottle of pheromones in alcohol which you add to a small bottle of cologne. They recommend 2 to 3 ounces of cologne if you want a potent mix. I use Lagerfeld cologne which seems to work very well. I use that because one of the people at Athena, I think Dr. Cutler herself, recommended Lagerfeld to me over the phone. She also recommended Old Spice and a second cologne, but I liked the fragrance of Lagerfeld better than the other cologne and didn\'t want the cheap aftershave feel of Old Spice. I mixed it in a bottle which, I think, is not even two ounces in size, so it\'s potent. Athena said it could take six weeks to show effects. I used it every day for four weeks and suddenly it turned on all at once and I started getting reactions from different women all at the same time. It was obvious to me it was from the Athena. Women are friendly in a way that shows sexual interest. I have no idea what\'s in it and I can\'t venture to guess just from the results people here report with different formulas, except that it doesn\'t sound like SOE-type results. There\'s no obnoxious smell like some people here report either, at least not when mixed in the cologne. Athena gives you an exact method to how to mix and apply the pheromones and for me it\'s worked great. I\'ve read lots of good reviews of other products on this board, but also there\'s lots of confusion and experimentation and guesswork and doubt. If you decide to buy Athena 10x, check out Lagerfeld at a local department store. Also, the safest way to transfer the pheromones is to use the dropper from a dropper bottle so that you don\'t spill any. Keep it in a sealed bottle though. A dropper bottle won\'t give you a complete seal. I have a very sensitive sense of smell, so I use very little cologne. I\'d probably get even better results if I used as much cologne as other men do.

ratspeaker

Bruce said Dr. Cutler mentioned DHEA at one time. I believe that comment was in reference to the women\'s pheromone and that the men\'s pheromone was not on the market at the time.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2002, 10:56 PM
Maybe, you can give us the exact mixing and application directions from the athena product. The recommendations may have merit for other products here.