PDA

View Full Version : Same pheros on 1st date?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-29-2002, 05:25 AM
I have a question for anyone who has had dates with someone after meeting them previously with the pheros on. I met a woman who seems to be quite interested to say the least. I plan to go on a first date with her soon. What I am wondering is if it is imortant at all that I wear the same mix and amount as the first time that I met the woman.

Anyone got any experiences?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-29-2002, 05:31 AM
Personally I would go with what works. If she seemed so intrested the first time around she met you, don\'t tempt fate and risk messing it up. I\'m not saying it wouldn\'t work, but go with what you know does and if it leads to more, down the road you can try experimenting with other combinations. Play safe for now.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-29-2002, 05:53 AM
Marz, thanks for the advice. That is what I was thinking I should do, but I am still curious as to whether anyone has any experinces with changing the formula on subsequent meetings.

jose
04-29-2002, 06:28 AM
The thing about first dates is your personality plays a big role. I had on PI when I asked this woman I met at a party. The first time we went out I had on AE and Cologne, she was more touchy feely. I don\'t know if this is the answer you want to hear but keep her attraction to you high. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-29-2002, 06:40 AM
Thanks. It seems you changed formulas, but it was not a problem at all. I figure if you keep up the same thing with the personality as you say, and some kind of -nol or -none/-nol formula, depending on what a guy was using the first time, it should be okay.