PDA

View Full Version : SOE + NPA got me laid the first night!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-28-2002, 09:46 PM
Got my SOE and NPA a couple days ago and the first thing i wanted to do was MIX of course!Well anyway ... I started with an exact 75%SOE/25%NPA mix I was told younger guys like me (19 yrs old btw) dont need much -NONE so i thought this would be a perfect mix...so i put it in a vial shaked it up and gave my self about a total of 5 drops around neck ears and wrist.

So now i was ready to go out ...I went to a friends party and as soon as i walk in thru that door there are 2 girls standing nearby and they both look at me and smile as I pass by..so i went to greet my friend jayson and on my way i was getting all types of smiles and eye contact from a couple of girls..so when i approach jayson hes like in the \"So happy to see you\" type of mood so maybe the NOL made him that way ..

So then I decided to go say hello to those girls who smiled at me when i came in at first .. So on my way to the other side of the house some girl ask\'s me if i had any idea where the bathroom might be(Of course I knew where the bathroom was at since this was my friends house) so i tell her its upstairs to the left down the hall ...

Then out of no where she just tells me i have a nice shirt...i said thank you and then just when i\'m about to resume my trip over to the other 2 girls she comes back at me and ask\'s me if I could go up there with her because shes not sure where it is exactly so i say sure (obviously SOE + NPA is in effect) so i take her up there and we are walking down the hall ... She starts trying to walk more closer to me and *bam* shes already holding on to my arm and asking me questions about my job and where i live and stuff so at that point I was getting ready to make the move...

but before i could even make the move we already made it to the bathroom! so she went in and i guess i just left to go find those 2 chicks ...so i finally made it there ..they were in sum corner just talking there and i went to greet em and before i even said hello they already greeted me in the most politeful way possible ...

so i offered them something to drink they said sure so i got them some drinks and we started talking and well one of the girls was already taken and her boyfriend was nextroom (as she told me) so she didnt seem interested in me as much as her friend was..so then anyway her boyfriend comes and she takes off with him sumwhere and that leaves just me and her friend ..

so we kept talking to the point where she started flirting her ass off lol and all i can say is ... The flirting lead to another scene in one of the rooms upstairs... and SOE + NPA GOT ME LAID IN ONE NIGHT! i had no clue what happened to bathroom girl but i got laid and thats what mattered! end of story pheros work images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-29-2002, 11:30 AM
I put 2 drops to the neck, 1 drop behind each ear, and put 1 drop on one wrist and rubbed it against my other wrist.

Watcher
04-29-2002, 12:06 PM
Like i said the mix works also another question capz what is youre body type are you well built work out have some muscles on you etc etc. Just wondering if this could have helped i mean you arent really skinny or anything like that right. Ok just let us know my theory is that those that are at least fit and toned stand a much better chance of getting better results along with pheromone usage.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-29-2002, 04:12 PM
Well yea I do workout daily. I can say I\'m pretty built and toned and I look ok i guess...

Watcher
04-29-2002, 06:17 PM
That something i would like more discussion on that seems to be the differnece between someone having a hell of a success with pheros and someone not getting any response is body build as well, it is said that pheros trigger the first response but then further things come into play like clothes personality and build amoung lots of things.

Im wondering if this explains my early successes 5 years ago then a waxing of response ( i lost quite a bit of weight got lazy depressed) then started working out in the best shape im in today ever and with or without pheros women still crawl all over themselves to get close, pheros just seem to make in more intense (synthetics that is over natural stuff.)

**DONOTDELETE**
04-29-2002, 10:23 PM
Good job! Just one question --> What body parts did you put SOE and NPA on (neck, chest, etc) ??

Curious Dude??

Xehupatl
04-29-2002, 10:55 PM
yeah I bet you immersed your dick in that shit! images/icons/laugh.gif