PDA

View Full Version : accidental od?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-28-2002, 04:38 PM
hello all, i have a question please: last night i went out and applied prolly an overdose amount as i was in a smoky, sweaty hot club packed with wall to wall people, so my overdosing had great affects, alot DIHL, eye contact, women standing right beside me, or in my personal space so close they could have kissed me, it was great!!! however, the next day, i could still smell the mones on my skin, even after showering..not thinking, i applied a few drops of PI, and also applied a drop of PI to my shirt sleeve..i noticed that women began to not be very receptive around me ..so i figured the mones from the night before were still on my skin, and combined with my shirt.i had a major OD..my question is...how long do those mones last on your skin, even after showering? i must have had one heck of a mone buildup from the night before..anyone else experienced this?

Lee
04-28-2002, 05:28 PM
I get something to a similar effect in the sense that when I wear a good amount of pheros one day, and maybe OD\'d that day, I don\'t wear any the next day and it seems like people were much better to me on the day I didn\'twear any.

As far as being on the skin, it could be anyone\'s guess. We are dealing with a biological organism here. Who knows, maybe it camps out on your skin and breeds, and makes one huge colony....

Sorry, I\'m under a heavy -nol buzz at the moment..lol

**DONOTDELETE**
04-28-2002, 06:58 PM
LOL...who needs drugs when you got mones?? hahaha...

**DONOTDELETE**
04-28-2002, 07:59 PM
live organisms! haha yea man you really are messed up lol

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2002, 04:43 PM
It seems like when I apply pheros to skin, preliminary results look positive, but then become negative as I continue to apply to skin. Build up may be a problem. Moreover, I can\'t smell the pheros well.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 06:04 AM
I have found the same thing - I can still smell them after a shower. Remembering where I put them images/icons/laugh.gif and scrubbing with a washcloth and Dr. Bronner\'s peppermint soap seems to get rid of most of it.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 01:04 PM
So, can you smell the pheros after a shower whether the phero was ethanol or oil based?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 07:18 PM
I can definately smell Edge/NPA, so that\'s alcohol. Hmmm. Good question. I\'ve stopped using SOE for a while. I will have to try PI.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 09:08 PM
Hmm... So, even ethanol based products like Edge and NPA last through a day and shower?! I guess only the fragrance needs refreshing.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-02-2002, 05:42 AM
Truth,

I don\'t know if I\'d say it was so strong that the mones didn\'t need refreshing. I thought we were talking about buildup.

I usually make a point of scrubbing the mones off in the shower so that the residue from the day before doesn\'t affect what I\'m wearing.

I had a fair amount of Edge/Fahrenheit on the backs of my hands from last night and I could still smell it this morning _after_ consciously scrubbing in the shower. Then again, my nose is real sensitive to whatever is in Edge/NPA.

I am beginning to think more and more about this whole issue. Perhaps one of the reasons for the variability of hits is the interplay between what we put on, what we still have on from the day(s) before, and what we are wearing as a result of bacterial breakdown of the stuff we\'ve been wearing...

**DONOTDELETE**
05-02-2002, 02:14 PM
Yeah, that\'s what I like about clothing application. No bacterial breakdown, and I think the laundry takes out the mones more effectively than a quick shower. However, clothing temperature is variable.

Perhaps, to really get consistent results, we need to apply to some artificial dispenser. I think Whitehall and others talked about some.